Windows 10: Can't open applications/web browsers

Discus and support Can't open applications/web browsers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I try to open browsers the cursor just spins but never opens the browser, anyone know a fix? submitted by /u/Enforcer-Grizzly [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Enforcer-Grizzly, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Can't open applications/web browsers

When I try to open browsers the cursor just spins but never opens the browser, anyone know a fix?

submitted by /u/Enforcer-Grizzly
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Enforcer-Grizzly, Sep 26, 2020

2. The web browser of 5800 XM

Dear Nokia

There are some comments on the web browser of 5800 XM

1 - When you press the back button opens a window of what had been a visit from the pages of

Suggested that to go back to the page immediately preceding

2 - tools in the browser page is very large and cover a large amount of information

Suggested that the tools are in the drop-down list with a small button on the top of the screen or at least minimized or put a shortcut to be removed and sent back show it

3 - often closes the application Web site randomly

Pointer2006, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Delay in opening Links to default web browser?

Hi,

To efficiently assist you with your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• What Mail application are you referring to?
    • Are you trying to open Mail application through a web browser?
    • Have you tried using another browser and check if the issue still persists?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't open applications/web browsers

Opening web pages in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

Which web browser are you using?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Open the Web page.
    • Click on Gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Click on File and select Save as
    • You can save in different format.
    • Open file Explorer select and right click on web page which is saved in File Explorer.
    • Select open with and Select WordPad or notepad.
    • There you will be able to Edit .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Can't open applications/web browsers

1. Can't open applications/web browsers - Similar Threads - Can't open applications

2. Unable to open web browser in WSL2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open web browser in WSL2: Failed to execute default web browser in WSL2.kindly help me to fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-web-browser-in-wsl2/5808d1ff-57e9-4fc7-b0c3-111d40c86ef5
  3. Unable to open web browser in WSL2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open web browser in WSL2: Failed to execute default web browser in WSL2.kindly help me to fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-web-browser-in-wsl2/5808d1ff-57e9-4fc7-b0c3-111d40c86ef5
  4. web browsers wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web browsers wont open: i have been using chrome for a while now and it worked perfectly and it still does but i wanted to switch to other browsers but whenever i open them they are open for split second then they crashthis doesnt happen for chrome or microsoft edge but it does happen for opera and...
  5. web browsers wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    web browsers wont open: i have been using chrome for a while now and it worked perfectly and it still does but i wanted to switch to other browsers but whenever i open them they are open for split second then they crashthis doesnt happen for chrome or microsoft edge but it does happen for opera and...
  6. web browsers wont open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. No web browsers opening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No web browsers opening: For the past few weeks barely any of my web browsers have been opening. When I try to open chrome, Firefox or opera, a blank windows appears for half a second and the app never opens. The only browsers that seem to be working are Vivaldi and edge. submitted by...
  8. Unrequested termination of web browsers and select applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unrequested termination of web browsers and select applications: I do not know if I am the only one who experiences this, but with my surface book, whenever I shut the lid on my surface book and reopened it later, typically most of the time chrome will have been closed and Edge will be asking if I want to close all of my tabs, and a select...
  9. pressing f1 opens a web browser.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pressing f1 opens a web browser.: Hello Community, Whenever i press f1 , it opens a new tab in the chrome browser. I have googled for a solution, but none of those worked. i will explain what i tried: So i read on the internet to change the file name called HelpPane.exe and it should block everything. (...
  10. pressing f1 opens a web browser.

in Windows 10 Customization
    pressing f1 opens a web browser.: Hello Community, Whenever i press f1 , it opens a new tab in the chrome browser. I have googled for a solution, but none of those worked. i will explain what i tried: So i read on the internet to change the file name called HelpPane.exe and it should block everything. (...