Windows 10: can't open bup files

Discus and support can't open bup files in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; can't open bup files help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-bup-files/305a29dc-0f6d-49a7-88aa-41cb0077c5ff" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by pendletondoane, Feb 12, 2019.

1. can't open bup files

can't open bup files help

:)

pendletondoane, Feb 12, 2019

2. .BUP files, How do I open them?

Google will know when you ask it like so:

how to open .bup files

Frederik Long, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Tango Guy Win User
    .BUP files, How do I open them?

I bought a DVD with .BUP files. My windows media player will not open these files. I can't find an app to open them. Any suggestions?

Tango Guy, Feb 12, 2019
  4. can't open bup files

Windows 10 and not being able to open a .BUP File

I had the same problem with when I tried to open a .BUP file on Windows Media Player.

claudia161112, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

can't open bup files

1. can't open bup files - Similar Threads - can't open bup

2. Can't open files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open files: I am having trouble opening any pdf or Microsoft files word, excel, powerpoint, etc. on my computer. I keep getting the a message that window cannot find the file. But if it's a video or photo or an internet app, it opens and works just fine. I've shutdown the computer...
  3. Can't open file

Can't open file: I have a file that I opened yesterday and worked on. Today I can't open it. When I try through Word, I get the message Word cannot open the file because the file format does not match the file extension. The file is saved as a .docx file. I've tried opening it as a .doc file...
  4. Can't open file

Can't open file: I made a video when i was on Windows 7, now i am on Windows 10 but i cannot open or play that video due to .VOB on it. How can i get rid of VOB and what can i use to open and play my home video?...
  5. Can't open a file

Can't open a file: Hello! My problem is that the file does not open gives an error. What i need to do? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-a-file/0c308b2e-25e2-4b61-ac45-f465ea07a26b"
  6. Windows 10 .BUP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 .BUP: How can I play a video with the .BUP extension. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bup/fbf0c92b-0139-4d8b-bcf3-45157fba6da7
  7. windows mediaplayer not reading .BUP files to play video

windows mediaplayer not reading .BUP files to play video: I have widows 10. I have a video made which has .bup , IFO, VOB ext file and my windows media player is not able to open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mediaplayer-not-reading-bup-files-to-play/7128ca6f-bc86-4d22-b83d-0919e9544213"
  8. .BUP files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .BUP files: I am trying to run a set of DVD's purchased from the USA but my Windows media player will not play them as it says that it is a .BUP file that is not supported. How do I get my media player to recognise and play these DVD?. I am using Windows 10....
  9. can't run install file ' these files can't be opened'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't run install file ' these files can't be opened': getting error message when trying to run an .exe file these files can't be opened... your internet net security settings prevented one or more files being opened .. i turned off off windows defender thinking this to be the culprit ( using ten forum registry script )...
  10. Can't open "recovered" files

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open "recovered" files: Dear all I have an HP laptop15-F009VM that shipped with Windows 8.1. I upgraded to Windows 10 i Recover my usb drive most of files can not be open Text Document ( unknown format can not read it) …Lb ´Ý62MÍ Æ÷áC’Ë]ê¶ÙeD{ÂÒ…É¥576!3<ZFß;Àˆs×Üîǘ”’°Ê‚ SC0 image...