Windows 10: can't open bup files

Discus and support can't open bup files in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; can't open bup files help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-bup-files/305a29dc-0f6d-49a7-88aa-41cb0077c5ff" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by pendletondoane, Feb 12, 2019.

1. can't open bup files

can't open bup files help

:)

pendletondoane, Feb 12, 2019

2. .BUP files, How do I open them?

Google will know when you ask it like so:

how to open .bup files

Frederik Long, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Tango Guy Win User
    .BUP files, How do I open them?

I bought a DVD with .BUP files. My windows media player will not open these files. I can't find an app to open them. Any suggestions?

Tango Guy, Feb 12, 2019
  4. can't open bup files

Windows 10 and not being able to open a .BUP File

I had the same problem with when I tried to open a .BUP file on Windows Media Player.

claudia161112, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

can't open bup files

1. can't open bup files - Similar Threads - can't open bup

2. Can't open a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open a file: Hello! My problem is that the file does not open gives an error. What i need to do? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-a-file/0c308b2e-25e2-4b61-ac45-f465ea07a26b"
  3. Windows 10 .BUP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 .BUP: How can I play a video with the .BUP extension. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bup/fbf0c92b-0139-4d8b-bcf3-45157fba6da7
  4. can't open jpg files

in Windows 10 Support
    can't open jpg files: Hello i have sometimes the next problem :some of my hundrends pictures i have taken with mobile phone will not open with default windows 10 photo viewer or any third party program.All these pictures are opened correctly in the past and suddenly won't open.Appears the message...
  5. Can't open .exe files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open .exe files: I have Windows 10 home and can't open some files. The application exe does not appear but it appears in the task manager in back ground proccesses and it really annoys me because it can't play some games and run some software hopefully someone can help me...
  6. .BUP files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .BUP files: I am trying to run a set of DVD's purchased from the USA but my Windows media player will not play them as it says that it is a .BUP file that is not supported. How do I get my media player to recognise and play these DVD?. I am using Windows 10....
  7. Can't open File .exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open File .exe: I can't open the Alienwarecommandcenter.exe and Alienware OC.exe. When I try to open the file, the administrators appear, I click ok but then the install file becomes white i've tried to run sfc scan but it told me that my computer don't have any problems. everything is Ok....
  8. can't run install file ' these files can't be opened'

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't run install file ' these files can't be opened': getting error message when trying to run an .exe file these files can't be opened... your internet net security settings prevented one or more files being opened .. i turned off off windows defender thinking this to be the culprit ( using ten forum registry script )...
  9. Can't open Zip Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open Zip Files: When I click a zip file all the options are grayed out. If I right click I do not have an Extract option. If I click Send to Compressed (Zip ) folder it makes another copy in the same folder. What is the next step? How do I open zip this? Thank you [img] 40173
  10. Can't open "recovered" files

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open "recovered" files: Dear all I have an HP laptop15-F009VM that shipped with Windows 8.1. I upgraded to Windows 10 i Recover my usb drive most of files can not be open Text Document ( unknown format can not read it) …Lb ´Ý62MÍ Æ÷áC’Ë]ê¶ÙeD{ÂÒ…É¥576!3<ZFß;Àˆs×Üîǘ”’°Ê‚ SC0 image...