Windows 10: cant open clips? this pops up

Discus and support cant open clips? this pops up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kystrorl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpnflh/cant_open_clips_this_pops_up/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kystrorl, Apr 12, 2021.

1. cant open clips? this pops up

/u/Kystrorl, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Motim Win User

List \ Index video clips

Hello Bree,
    Thanks for the answer.
    First I opened the address in your answer, updated Chrome, then checked those video clips separatly in a player - all are ok.
    Then I tried to call the videos from the index list opened in Chrome, some still refused to play.
    Opened the index list in Edge - all of them played. Then opened the index list with the original internet explorer - got an error message for each video - file is corrupt.
    Cunclusion - I will open the index lists in Edge, but to make the indexes best is with Chrome.
    Thanks again.

Motim, Apr 12, 2021
  3. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Apr 12, 2021
  4. cant open clips? this pops up

Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

cant open clips? this pops up

1. cant open clips? this pops up - Similar Threads - cant open clips

2. File explorer opening but not popping up.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer opening but not popping up.: I downloaded a game and when I was optimizing its display settings, I switched onto my graphics card rather than the default graphic settings. Suddenly that game crashed and now I'm unable to access any of my files. Whenever I try to open files explorer it opens up in the...
  3. File explorer opening but not popping up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer opening but not popping up.: I downloaded a game and when I was optimizing its display settings, I switched onto my graphics card rather than the default graphic settings. Suddenly that game crashed and now I'm unable to access any of my files. Whenever I try to open files explorer it opens up in the...
  4. File explorer opening but not popping up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows tray pop up not opening

in Cortana
    Windows tray pop up not opening: Hi,I am not able to open the system tray popup, when I click on any of the tray items, pop up is not opening, and not able to type any text in search text box as well and clicking on Start button also not opening up the pop up.Thanks,Peter...
  6. Windows tray pop up not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows tray pop up not opening: Hi,I am not able to open the system tray popup, when I click on any of the tray items, pop up is not opening, and not able to type any text in search text box as well and clicking on Start button also not opening up the pop up.Thanks,Peter...
  7. Windows tray pop up not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 causing audio clipping/popping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 causing audio clipping/popping: I've been having an issue where a lot of sounds on my computer are clipping/popping. I have tried multiple pairs of headphones, all of which had the same issue. I tried the headphones on a different computer, and they still had the same issue. Additionally, if I record my...
  9. I cant open Chrome, the little blue circle pops up for a second and disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant open Chrome, the little blue circle pops up for a second and disappears: I cant open Chrome, the little blue circle pops up for a second and disappears. I tried to delete chrome but It says I have to close all windows. I cant close close all windows because I cant even open chrome. When I tried to end task in Task Manager it says “access denied”...
  10. Start Menu not Opening/Popping Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu not Opening/Popping Up: I have a Windows 10 computer with a new profile and the start menu will not open. It works fine on other profiles, but on new profiles, the start menu does not work. I tried downloading the repair tool, but it gives me, 0x80070005 Restricted. The domain account is set as an...