Windows 10: Can't open DJ Pro. Doesn't show up in my library.

Discus and support Can't open DJ Pro. Doesn't show up in my library. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased DJ Pro about a year ago, and as recently as last week, the program opened and worked. Now, it crashes and sends me back to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZachBrown2, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Can't open DJ Pro. Doesn't show up in my library.

Hi,

I purchased DJ Pro about a year ago, and as recently as last week, the program opened and worked. Now, it crashes and sends me back to my desktop when I try to open it. I went to my library of apps, and it's not listed. I go to the Microsoft store, and while it says the program is installed on my computer, it also offers to let me buy it again. I figure I'm to the point where I need to uninstall and reinstall the program, but I'm very nervous I'm going to get charged again, since it's not in my library. Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

:)

ZachBrown2, Jan 30, 2019

2. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Jan 30, 2019
  3. AlbertoMA Win User
    my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Can't open DJ Pro. Doesn't show up in my library.

Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Can't open DJ Pro. Doesn't show up in my library.

1. Can't open DJ Pro. Doesn't show up in my library. - Similar Threads - Can't open Pro

2. Store App doesn't show up in library and doesn't register as installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store App doesn't show up in library and doesn't register as installed: I installed Adobe Acrobat Reader DC from the Windows store. The app works perfectly fine, but it does not show in my Windows Store library and if I visit the store page there is still an option to click "Install", even though it is already installed on my system through the...
  3. Store App doesn't show up in library and doesn't register as installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store App doesn't show up in library and doesn't register as installed: I installed Adobe Acrobat Reader DC from the Windows store. The app works perfectly fine, but it does not show in my Windows Store library and if I visit the store page there is still an option to click "Install", even though it is already installed on my system through the...
  4. FH4 Wont show up in my library

FH4 Wont show up in my library: I bought this game years ago on xbox digitally. I then moved to PC and wanted to play the game again recently. I went to the Microsoft store with the same account I bought it on and went to my library and its not there. I only have the DLC for it and I have no idea what the...
  5. Some apps not showing up in library?

Some apps not showing up in library?: Hi!I have noticed that certain apps are not showing up in my library after downloading and installing. They are installed and work without any issues but they do not show up under library and if I search for them in the store again they show Install instead of Installed....
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Not showing up in my library.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Not showing up in my library.: I just purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition for my son and sent him the redeem code. I then redeemed the code using his Microsoft account. This was confirmed when I try to redeem again with this: It'll be added to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** AustraliaThis...
  7. Redeemed gift, but it's not showing up in my library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed gift, but it's not showing up in my library: Hello, my dad gave me Minecraft for Christmas. I redeemed the gift code in my Microsoft account, but nothing is showing up in my library or order history. I tried to redeem again, but it says that its already been redeemed. What do I do?? Thank you....
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 not showing up in my library

Minecraft Windows 10 not showing up in my library: I had redeemed windows 10 Minecraft after I bought Java and I played it a lot on my old laptop but it seems to not appear in my library on my new laptop nor on my desktop. It only shows the trial and the option to buy it. I do remember playing it on my old laptop and I also...
  9. Owned games not showing up in library.

Owned games not showing up in library.: For some reason 80% of the games I own are not showing up in the Owned Section of My Library in the Microsoft Store. If the games were not installed I always had an option to reinstall them in this section of the store. About 2 days ago a game I was playing crashed. To fix...
  10. Purchased game doesn't show up in library.

Purchased game doesn't show up in library.: I purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate editon from the store, since it was 25€ cheaper, I bought the game, it showed that I actually paid for the game, but I can't find it anywhere. How can I fix this? I'd like to play the game but I feel like I'm being scammed at the moment....