Windows 10: Can't open. DJI_0002.MP4.hets

Discus and support Can't open. DJI_0002.MP4.hets in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My dell laptop this video can't open. DJI_0002.MP4.hets... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ThanLwin Lwin, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Can't open. DJI_0002.MP4.hets

My dell laptop this video can't open. DJI_0002.MP4.hets

:)

ThanLwin Lwin, Jan 21, 2020

2. A New Mp4 Player.

I'm gonna buy a new Mp4 player. Suggest me some good ones, I personally like the Sony NWZ-F and Cowon iAudio 10.

If there are any good or better please suggest!

Thanks.
    *Cool Can't open. DJI_0002.MP4.hets :cool:

Pritish.Prayag, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Sanwin2 Win User
    How to get mp4s to open in iTunes

Right-Click on an mp4 file and select Open With from the options. Find iTunes in the list of applications (you may need to expand the list and browse), click on iTunes and select the "always use this program" box.

After that double-clicking an mp4 should open it using iTunes.

Sanwin2, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Can't open. DJI_0002.MP4.hets

MP4 refuses to open with WMP

Go to the Control Panel:
    Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Default Programs\Set Default Programs
    Find that app you installed in the list, select 'Choose defaults for this program' and un-tick .mp4 - that may help...

Can't open. DJI_0002.MP4.hets [​IMG]

...alternatively, uninstall your app and install VLC instead. I can confirm that VLC plays .flv files.

Thema:

Can't open. DJI_0002.MP4.hets

1. Can't open. DJI_0002.MP4.hets - Similar Threads - Can't open DJI_0002

2. mp4 files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mp4 files: Why can't I open and play my video files in Windows 10 64 bit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp4-files/9caf77cb-f036-4ec7-8741-7fff9b008c92"
  3. MP4 FILES

in Windows 10 Customization
    MP4 FILES: Hi, i cannot run an MP4 file on my windows computer. any advice would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp4-files/5d15cbeb-ecf9-41c7-9d34-5dc33afd8bfc
  4. can't opern file MP3 or MP4

can't opern file MP3 or MP4: [ATTACH] hey guys,today i downloaded a video and can't open it,normaly it would open with media player but now it can't,and it showing this message [ATTACH] can you guys help it to be back at normal??thank you...
  5. MP4 file.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MP4 file.: Hello, I can not find my MP4. I looked in File Explorer,Documents,etc. Please,I need the steps to send a video from YouTube to my Gmail. I don't know a lot about computers. Yes,I knew how to send a video on Windows 7. Thanks, A.W....
  6. Can't open ..?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open ..?: Hi All .. Some how i can't open download folder in file explore ... the rest is okay ..? Keeps saying "working on it" forever ..?? [img] Please help .. Thanks 138518
  7. Het Nederlands omgekeerd op het scherm ![Translation-Dutch reversed on the screen!]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Het Nederlands omgekeerd op het scherm ![Translation-Dutch reversed on the screen!]: Sinds deze morgen staat bij Microsoft Solitaire Games, het Nederlands omgekeerd op het scherm. Bijvoorbeeld Microsoft staat afgebeeld als tfosorciM… Niet bij bv.Wordament, dit werkt goed. Ligt dit probleem bij Microsoft of bij ons ? En wat te doen ? [Translation-Since this...
  8. mp4 player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mp4 player: my windows 10 no longer sees my MP4 player, and I don't find out why, can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp4-player/591d7c81-b71d-44fb-a8d1-81b6676e0255
  9. MP4 attachments

MP4 attachments: I am unable to open MP4 attachments in Gmail. I suspect I may have pushed a button in error or deleted something in an effort to clean up some of the clutter. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp4-attachments/4742e093-c44a-419e-90c8-6e87ad165be6
  10. MP4 refuses to open with WMP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MP4 refuses to open with WMP: Just one annoying problem I can't fix. Ever since update 1607. Whenever I try & open a mp4 video, it opens with another app I have installed that came with codecs to play flv files in windows media player. It refuses to open with WMP on double click. I have checked default &...