Windows 10: Can't open downloaded files from OneDrive

Discus and support Can't open downloaded files from OneDrive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] As shown above, when I trying to open the downloaded file from one drive It is not opening, but if I go and check that file in one drive it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Indrajith Ekanayaka, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Can't open downloaded files from OneDrive

Can't open downloaded files from OneDrive 40938feb-8a95-4982-acb6-45ffc9abeedc?upload=true.png

As shown above, when I trying to open the downloaded file from one drive It is not opening, but if I go and check that file in one drive it is opening and all the details are correct. This error happens for all files in my one drive I can't download anything.

:)

Indrajith Ekanayaka, Jul 18, 2019

2. Search opens local files in OneDrive folder only in browser

Hi Elias,

To resolve your concern regarding opening local files on OneDrive, follow the steps below:

• Go to
      OneDrive.com.
    • Right click on the file that you want to view.
    • Click on Download.
    • The file will be downloaded, and would normally show up on the bottom part of your browser.
    • Click the file, and it would open up using its normal default application.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Ketxxx Win User

Can't open downloaded files from OneDrive

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Can't open downloaded files from OneDrive

1. Can't open downloaded files from OneDrive - Similar Threads - Can't open downloaded

2. can't open files downloaded from the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't open files downloaded from the internet: few weeks ago I have noticed that i can't seem to open files downloaded from the internet. These files include PDF, Word.doc, images of different format jpg, pnp etc..1. No error message, just nothing happens.2. Preview works3. Not just newly downloaded files but also very...
  3. can't open files downloaded from the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't open files downloaded from the internet: few weeks ago I have noticed that i can't seem to open files downloaded from the internet. These files include PDF, Word.doc, images of different format jpg, pnp etc..1. No error message, just nothing happens.2. Preview works3. Not just newly downloaded files but also very...
  4. can't open files downloaded from the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Downloading .PST file from OneDrive

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Downloading .PST file from OneDrive: When I try to download a copy of my outlook.pst file, I get an error saying the download was stop because this file could damage my Surface. Is there a way how to get this .pst file from OneDrive to my Surface? Thank you. 182395
  6. Open Office files from OneDrive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Open Office files from OneDrive: Hi, I have a user that when they click on a shortcut to a office document or click on a file to a office document that are stored on OneDrive the splash scree shows but then the splash scree goes away and the document doesn't open. I copy one of the files to the temp...
  7. Timeline downloads a copy of Office files from OneDrive instead of opening the files in the...

Timeline downloads a copy of Office files from OneDrive instead of opening the files in the...: When opening an Ofiice file stored in OneDrive by clicking on it in Timeline, the file does not open in the corresponding web or desktop Office Application. Instead, my browser downloads a read-only copy of the file and presents its usual file download dialog: "Do you want...
  8. I can't Open Files on Onedrive

I can't Open Files on Onedrive: I have this one Word document where whenever I try to open it in online Word, it says 404 Not Found. On desktop Word, it says, "Sorry, we couldn't find https://xxxxxxxxxxxx****/personal/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.docx?xxxxxxxxxxxxx=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=xxxx. Is it possible it was...
  9. Can't Open Files With Apps Downloaded From Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Open Files With Apps Downloaded From Store: Hello Internet, Ok so let me give you a rundown of the situation. I have a windows 10 and a while ago I had installed VLC media. I set a setting and most of my audio files open with VLC. I uninstalled VLC because I didn't need it. Groove Music is fine. But now when trying...
  10. Onedrive photo album can't download files

Onedrive photo album can't download files: I have spent hours creating a "2018 best of album" in Onedrive photos and now I can't download the photos to upload them to a site to make a photo book. The images cannot be copied or downloaded all together (it just times out) and then need to be individual files to upload...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant open onedrive folder downloaded