Windows 10: Can't open either Display Settings or System Settings in Windows10

Discus and support Can't open either Display Settings or System Settings in Windows10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't open the Display settings or System Settings on my laptop. Upon clicking in the button, the program seems to open but it suddenly quits.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MahmoudMajzoub, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Can't open either Display Settings or System Settings in Windows10

I can't open the Display settings or System Settings on my laptop. Upon clicking in the button, the program seems to open but it suddenly quits.

Fixes I already tried:

- Reset the Setting App

- Uninstall all monitor, graphic devices and reinstalled new drivers

- Create a new user

Would appreciate any help to fix it without having to reinstall Windows.

- Can't open either Display Settings or System Settings in Windows10 61e691d0-4c0e-4146-b2d2-2b940c087294?upload=true.png Can't open either Display Settings or System Settings in Windows10 18cfdc72-b3f9-4698-827b-3a832bd5884c?upload=true.png

Many Thanks,

Mahmoud

:)

MahmoudMajzoub, Apr 10, 2020

2. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Apr 10, 2020
  3. setting & display crashes in windows10

setting & display crashes in windows10 , even after applying all the troubleshoot & solution available on answer.windows I couldn't able to get solution. suggest some relevant solution.

sunil kr prasad, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Can't open either Display Settings or System Settings in Windows10

Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Can't open either Display Settings or System Settings in Windows10

1. Can't open either Display Settings or System Settings in Windows10 - Similar Threads - Can't open either

2. Windows settings won't open and can't search either?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows settings won't open and can't search either?: I did a recent update and now i can't do either. next to settings it currently has a white bar next to it like something is downloading but isn't. can anyone help me?...
  3. i can't open the system settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    i can't open the system settings: Hello, I have a problem in the windows 10 settings :the settings screen crashes everytime I click on the system category.I can click on everything except on system settings or it makes the settings crashing..Thank you....
  4. Display/System Settings not opening WIN10

Display/System Settings not opening WIN10: Hello MS Community! I have a problem with my Win10 settings. The settings program opens great, but when I try and open the System sub-category it freezes. I really need to change my screen resolution and this is bothering me .Even if i try to open the dispaly settings from...
  5. Display/System Settings not opening WIN10

Display/System Settings not opening WIN10: Hello MS Community! I have a problem with my Win10 settings. The settings program opens great, but when I try and open the System sub-category it freezes. I really need to change my screen resolution and this is bothering me. I just a few hours ago resetted my PC back to...
  6. Personalize setting and display setting could not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Personalize setting and display setting could not open: Hi, My Laptop,, when I at desktop screen, right click and click the menu personalize or display, just pop out message box, and I could not open setting apps from setting menu. thanks.[ATTACH]...
  7. Display/System Settings not opening WIN10

Display/System Settings not opening WIN10: Hello MS Community! I have a problem with my Win10 settings. The settings program opens great, but when I try and open the System sub-category it freezes. I really need to change my screen resolution and this is bothering me. I just a few hours ago resetted my PC back to...
  8. Can't open settings.

Can't open settings.: Hi, I'm using windows 10 for about 5 months now. first, there were no issues whatsoever but now suddenly I can't launch the setting or the "add or remove programs" app. maybe there are other things I can't, however, I didn't notice anything yet. please let me know if...
  9. can't open settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't open settings: I can't get my settings app to open on my laptop. I have a hp with windows 10 and just had an automatic update. All other apps that I've tried have open. How do I access my settings?...
  10. Can't open settings.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open settings.: So I did the Windows 10 upgrade (WOOHOO!) Everything went smoothly during the install. As I was checking out the start menu I clicked on the little Settings cog in the lower left. All that happens when I do this is a super quick flash of what I assume is the settings window....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant open settings in windows 10

2. why cant i get display settings to open