Windows 10: Cant open facebook.com in my pc :(

Discus and support Cant open facebook.com in my pc :( in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; help me, i cant open facebook.com, i have also cheked with others browser *Sad [img] 52924 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by m1s3rys1gn4l, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Cant open facebook.com in my pc :(

help me, i cant open facebook.com, i have also cheked with others browser *Sad

Cant open facebook.com in my pc :( [​IMG]

:)

m1s3rys1gn4l, Jun 9, 2016

2. Nokia C3 accesing Facebook

Yeah but opera mini cannot acess 0.facebook.com,which is free. I dont know why but when i type 0.facebook.com i opens the normal facebook with pictures and it costs me money.

StoyanBarbukov, Jun 9, 2016
  3. k133 Win User
    Can Cortana open a online app in a browser in PC and perform an action within the app?

Hi,

I know Cortana can open an app and perform actions on Windows but can it be programmed such that it opens an online app in a browser in PC and performs an action there? If so, how is it done? Any documentation? And can I login to my facebook account using
    voice if I'm logged out?

E.g. I say: Open Facebook and check my messages. Cortana will then open facebook.com in a browser in my PC and go to the page that lists all my emails/messages.

Thanks.

k133, Jun 9, 2016
  4. Cant open facebook.com in my pc :(

Have you tried opening it via the Windows 10 App
    Which is Start
    Then Apps then scroll down to Face Book and click it
    It may take some time to open the first time
    Also I did notice that Face Book just now was loading and running slow

hTconeM9user, Jun 9, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    Is Facebook the only one having problem with all the browsers ?

davidhk, Jun 9, 2016
  6. swarfega Win User
    Worryingly the garbage that it shows looks like an executable. Have you done a full antivirus scan? Which security apps do you use?

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cant open facebook.com in my pc :(

1. Cant open facebook.com in my pc :( - Similar Threads - Cant open facebook

2. My Facebook been hacked and accounts too .cant even get onto my Facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Facebook been hacked and accounts too .cant even get onto my Facebook: My Facebook been hacked by meta infringement * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-facebook-been-hacked-and-accounts-too-cant-even/94176f43-8830-4d40-bc1a-7eac704fce37
  3. my facebook page randomly opens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my facebook page randomly opens: my facebook page randomly opens please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-facebook-page-randomly-opens/75aaf7f2-4138-49b2-a238-f45b0a7b5798
  4. my facebook page randomly opens

my facebook page randomly opens: my facebook page randomly opens please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-facebook-page-randomly-opens/75aaf7f2-4138-49b2-a238-f45b0a7b5798
  5. my facebook page randomly opens

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Open com ports

Open com ports: I just purchased a Microsoft Surface To Go 2 and the program that I have installed asks the following to be done. 1. Open com ports. It says that windows 10 uses 2 com ports for bluetooth. 2. Set power option to "high performance". I need help in accomplishing this....
  7. Com+ Applications will not open.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Com+ Applications will not open.: When I select Com+ Applications in Component Services a window pops up titled "Catalog Error" saying "You do not have permissions to perform the requested action. If security is enabled on the System Application of the target computer make sure you are included in the...
  8. Cant open my pc need help!!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant open my pc need help!!!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/poplol321 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl2zlh/cant_open_my_pc_need_help/
  9. Tab not opening on FaceBook

in Browsers and Email
    Tab not opening on FaceBook: My wife needs help beyond my ability ! So when she is on face book and wants to open any game she has saved in her favorites she right clicks the game and opens it in another tab, as you see in the 2nd tab it does not open. Flash player is set to allow so that's not the...
  10. The action cant be completed because the file is open in COM surrogate

in Windows 10 Support
    The action cant be completed because the file is open in COM surrogate: I trying to delete personal information from a picture get the above. This after W10 update. Did not occur in W8.1. It's the same on my laptop. [img] Any thoughts? Thank you. 87914