Windows 10: Cant open facebook.com in my pc :(

Discus and support Cant open facebook.com in my pc :( in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; help me, i cant open facebook.com, i have also cheked with others browser *Sad [img] 52924 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by m1s3rys1gn4l, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Cant open facebook.com in my pc :(

help me, i cant open facebook.com, i have also cheked with others browser *Sad

Cant open facebook.com in my pc :( [​IMG]

:)

m1s3rys1gn4l, Jun 9, 2016

2. Nokia C3 accesing Facebook

Yeah but opera mini cannot acess 0.facebook.com,which is free. I dont know why but when i type 0.facebook.com i opens the normal facebook with pictures and it costs me money.

StoyanBarbukov, Jun 9, 2016
  3. k133 Win User
    Can Cortana open a online app in a browser in PC and perform an action within the app?

Hi,

I know Cortana can open an app and perform actions on Windows but can it be programmed such that it opens an online app in a browser in PC and performs an action there? If so, how is it done? Any documentation? And can I login to my facebook account using
    voice if I'm logged out?

E.g. I say: Open Facebook and check my messages. Cortana will then open facebook.com in a browser in my PC and go to the page that lists all my emails/messages.

Thanks.

k133, Jun 9, 2016
  4. Cant open facebook.com in my pc :(

Have you tried opening it via the Windows 10 App
    Which is Start
    Then Apps then scroll down to Face Book and click it
    It may take some time to open the first time
    Also I did notice that Face Book just now was loading and running slow

hTconeM9user, Jun 9, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    Is Facebook the only one having problem with all the browsers ?

davidhk, Jun 9, 2016
  6. swarfega Win User
    Worryingly the garbage that it shows looks like an executable. Have you done a full antivirus scan? Which security apps do you use?

swarfega, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cant open facebook.com in my pc :(

1. Cant open facebook.com in my pc :( - Similar Threads - Cant open facebook

2. Cant start my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant start my pc: When i start my pc it ioes to a blue thuse a setting screen then i started a repair and it set this Startrepair could not repair your pc Logfil: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt...
  3. Cant Boot my PC with Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant Boot my PC with Windows: Hi If i tryna boot my PC with a Windowd USB stick for my first time, i can select de USB stick, the windows 10 Logo appears, 10 seconds later it disapears and a Blue screen with no text appears. [IMG]Some of you maybe know what to do? Thank for any help....
  4. Tab not opening on FaceBook

in Browsers and Email
    Tab not opening on FaceBook: My wife needs help beyond my ability ! So when she is on face book and wants to open any game she has saved in her favorites she right clicks the game and opens it in another tab, as you see in the 2nd tab it does not open. Flash player is set to allow so that's not the...
  5. I cant start my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant start my pc: Im keep getting bluescreen with "c:₩windows₩system32₩logfiles₩srt₩srttrail.txt" I tried to reset my pc but cant even do that too. I guess it's because of Oct4(or3) update but not really sure about it. I dont really know much about pc and English is not even my first...
  6. cant acces my camera on my facebook done everything it said to do

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cant acces my camera on my facebook done everything it said to do: went through the steps still cant acces my camera on my facebook I need yr help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/cant-acces-my-camera-on-my-facebook-done/1c9c23f3-56e7-4378-95f9-c66c49e797f1
  7. i cant sign in to my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant sign in to my pc: I cant sign in using my password on my pc - I then change my password using the forgotten password prompt. I then go through and change my password. The new password works on my laptop downstairs but not on the pc I have just changed it on ??? I use my Microsoft account to...
  8. Facebook App Will not Stay Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook App Will not Stay Open: On wife's laptop, Win 10 Home, Facebook App worked for her until today. Now the app opens for 5sec then closes. She is still on 10240build. Uninstall/reinstall no fix. Went to store tried updates there no updates. Rebooted computer after reinstall no fix. New laptop less than...
  9. File open in COM Surrogate

in Windows 10 Support
    File open in COM Surrogate: I have no idea what COM Surrogate is, but, recently I've had a lot of trouble with it. I'll try to throw something in the trash, or even put the file in some other location and it won't let me. I get the following message (see screenshot) and the only way I can get rid of it...
  10. The action cant be completed because the file is open in COM surrogate

in Windows 10 Support
    The action cant be completed because the file is open in COM surrogate: I trying to delete personal information from a picture get the above. This after W10 update. Did not occur in W8.1. It's the same on my laptop. [img] Any thoughts? Thank you. 87914