Windows 10: Can't open Feedback Hub, Edge, Excel, Outlook, Xbox or other apps: 0x8007000E

Discus and support Can't open Feedback Hub, Edge, Excel, Outlook, Xbox or other apps: 0x8007000E in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever I try to open Feedback Hub, Excel, Outlook, Xbox in Windows 11 I get a "something went wrong" pop-up and error code: 0x8007000E. Prior to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lanceromancer, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Can't open Feedback Hub, Edge, Excel, Outlook, Xbox or other apps: 0x8007000E

Whenever I try to open Feedback Hub, Excel, Outlook, Xbox in Windows 11 I get a "something went wrong" pop-up and error code: 0x8007000E. Prior to this, I was getting account connection issues with my two different Outlook emails not connecting. I would re-input my password and it would disconnect again.

:)

lanceromancer, Dec 4, 2023

2. Feedback hub slow to open

Hi,

App loading issues are usually caused by slight conflicts within the system. We suggest that you reset the Feedback Hub app and check if it helps:

• Click on Start, and then Settings.
    • Go to Apps.
    • In Apps & features, look for Feedback Hub.
    • Click on Feedback Hub, and then click on
      Advanced
      options.
    • Click on Reset.

Let us know how it turns out.

Patricia Yu, Dec 4, 2023
  3. Feedback App Problem . I have a permanent note on my screen "You'LL NEED A NEW APP TO OPEN THIS FEEDBACK-HUB TO

Hi Ronald,

Corrupted user account is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We recommend resettings Feedback Hub app to help resolve the Feedback App Problem. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps, then Apps & feature in the left pane.
    • Locate Feedback Hub, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    After resetting the Feedback Hub, observe if the note will still show up. For the Start button issues, we suggest following all the possible solutions in this
    article
    to help resolve the issue.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you further.

Martin Bar, Dec 4, 2023
  4. Can't open Feedback Hub, Edge, Excel, Outlook, Xbox or other apps: 0x8007000E

How to change my outlook account to a internal account for feedback hub app

Hi,

The Feedback hub application requires a Microsoft account to sign in.

You can use the Microsoft account in the Feedback Hub to provide suggestions and feedback.

Outlook.com is also a Microsoft account.

To assist you better on the query, I request to provide information on the following questions:

• Could you be more specific when you say “internal account” and “3 type outlook account”?

• Is your Microsoft account linked with Outlook.com?

• Are you trying to use a different Microsoft account in the Feedback Hub?
    Do get back to us to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sudeep Aprameyan, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

Can't open Feedback Hub, Edge, Excel, Outlook, Xbox or other apps: 0x8007000E

1. Can't open Feedback Hub, Edge, Excel, Outlook, Xbox or other apps: 0x8007000E - Similar Threads - Can't open Feedback

2. Can't open Feedback Hub, Edge, Excel, Outlook, Xbox or other apps: 0x8007000E

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open Feedback Hub, Edge, Excel, Outlook, Xbox or other apps: 0x8007000E: Whenever I try to open Feedback Hub, Excel, Outlook, Xbox in Windows 11 I get a "something went wrong" pop-up and error code: 0x8007000E. Prior to this, I was getting account connection issues with my two different Outlook emails not connecting. I would re-input my password...
  3. Code: 0x80131500 for Microsoft Store, Feedback Hub, and XBox apps

Code: 0x80131500 for Microsoft Store, Feedback Hub, and XBox apps: I'm getting Code: 0x80131500 errors for various Microsoft applications.I have completed all steps listed on these websites:- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-error-code-0x80131500/f96a0b92-4a8f-46c6-be44-fe36913c6097-...
  4. Why can't others see my postings to Feedback Hub?

Why can't others see my postings to Feedback Hub?: I posted to Feedback Hub about Office over-riding user choice for "Accent colour" - Word title bar always blue, Excel title bar always green, etc, taking away a visual cue as to which program has the focus.I used the share icon in Feedback Hub to get a URL to my complaint -...
  5. Why can't others see my postings to Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can't others see my postings to Feedback Hub?: I posted to Feedback Hub about Office over-riding user choice for "Accent colour" - Word title bar always blue, Excel title bar always green, etc, taking away a visual cue as to which program has the focus.I used the share icon in Feedback Hub to get a URL to my complaint -...
  6. Feedback hub and other apps not working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback hub and other apps not working on Windows 11: I just installed Windows 11 and I have a very serious problem. When I try to open apps installed from Microsoft Store including Microsoft Store itself, nothing happens. So I tried to report this as a bug using the Feedback Hub, but the Feedback Hub won't open either. It's...
  7. Feedback hub and other apps not working on Windows 11

Feedback hub and other apps not working on Windows 11: I just installed Windows 11 and I have a very serious problem. When I try to open apps installed from Microsoft Store including Microsoft Store itself, nothing happens. So I tried to report this as a bug using the Feedback Hub, but the Feedback Hub won't open either. It's...
  8. Functionality in the Feedback hub app??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Functionality in the Feedback hub app??: How to add buttons (previous and next, and better yet also numbers) to feedback hub app? All feedbacks do not fit in the application window! Only 50 reviews are visible in the "all feedback" window. Many other feedbacks are hidden and not visible. Screenshot attached...
  9. Feedback Hub app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Feedback Hub app: on windows 10 pro, where do I get or find Feedback Hub app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-app/232b9f86-336d-43ed-b75d-94d8d87ecbf7
  10. Feedback hub app

Feedback hub app: This app just updated and when I went to go into it after it loads and says 'something went wrong we're having trouble loading the info needed to send feedback, check your connection'. Is anyone else seeing the same? Our internet is fine, store app loads fine etc etc. I'm...