Windows 10: Can't open files on a disk from Hospital

Discus and support Can't open files on a disk from Hospital in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every time I try and open the MRI pictures on the disk I have, I get a message box that says The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP100.dll was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KaylaSimino-Ruch, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Can't open files on a disk from Hospital

Every time I try and open the MRI pictures on the disk I have, I get a message box that says The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. And a second box pops up after I close that one and says the same exact thing but the code in the message is MSVCR100.dll. What can I do so that I can open and view them? That box pops up after I try to Open the viewer that pops up when I put the disk in .

:)

KaylaSimino-Ruch, Mar 16, 2021
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue Can't open files on a disk from Hospital :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Mar 16, 2021
  4. jaydeee Win User

Can't open files on a disk from Hospital

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Can't open files on a disk from Hospital :)

jaydeee, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Can't open files on a disk from Hospital

1. Can't open files on a disk from Hospital - Similar Threads - Can't open files

2. can't open files downloaded from the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't open files downloaded from the internet: few weeks ago I have noticed that i can't seem to open files downloaded from the internet. These files include PDF, Word.doc, images of different format jpg, pnp etc..1. No error message, just nothing happens.2. Preview works3. Not just newly downloaded files but also very...
  3. can't open disks

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't open disks: I can't open disks , https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-disks/fa9d01dd-f1ab-45c7-b86b-9ec46553ba97
  4. can't open disks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't open disks: I can't open disks , https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-disks/fa9d01dd-f1ab-45c7-b86b-9ec46553ba97
  5. can't open disks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can't Read File From Disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Read File From Disk: Hey I have a problem with copying a folder that I sent a month ago to my external hard drive, I cant copy it or move it because it says that can't read from the source or drive an stuck in the middle. it's weird because I can open the files or watch them with kmp since they...
  7. Can't read from the source file or disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't read from the source file or disk: hello, I am trying to copy folders from my D: Drive to my External Hard Drive MyCloud Home by Western Digital. Everytime I try to copy some folders, it pauses at some point and shows me error: "Can't read from the source file or disk" I have contacted Western Digital...
  8. Can't read from source file or disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't read from source file or disk: Hi I have a cd in which their are my inportant work in the form of zip files I had windows 7 and when i copied my work to my hard disk it copied without errors But now i got windows 10 pro i my same laptop But now when i copy those zip files it shows an error "can't read...
  9. can't open files from desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't open files from desktop: I can't open any files I copy or save to my desktop. When I try to open them from the desktop, I receive the following message: "The directory name is invalid." Strangely, I CAN open these files from the desktop folder in the My Computer window, or if I open them from within...
  10. Can't open pictures from file explorer on Desktop - "We can't open this file"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open pictures from file explorer on Desktop - "We can't open this file": [ATTACH] Hi, I've had this issue for a few months now which I think happened from a certain Windows 10 update but every time I try to open a picture on my desktop using file explorer I get this error:...