Windows 10: cant open files saved on WD passport

Discus and support cant open files saved on WD passport in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I open my files on my WD passport, I can open PDF files and some MP3 files. but I can't open any word documents or other videos. All my pictures,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Leanne Kimberley, Mar 28, 2023.

1. cant open files saved on WD passport

When I open my files on my WD passport, I can open PDF files and some MP3 files. but I can't open any word documents or other videos. All my pictures, music and documents have been saved on the WD passport under: C, users, leanne me, one drive. The files of my documents, pictures, music etc that are found under: C, users, leanne are empty. Thanks!

:)

Leanne Kimberley, Mar 28, 2023
  2. BillOrrTX Win User

WD Passport

How can I open a WD My Passport to view my files

BillOrrTX, Mar 28, 2023
  3. LSPER Win User
    My WD Passport external hard drive won't open

My WD Passport external hard drive won't open. It's listed in device manager and in the properties is listed as "working properly".

LSPER, Mar 28, 2023
  4. cant open files saved on WD passport

WD Passport

How can I open a WD My Passport to view my files

AuntieWild, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

cant open files saved on WD passport

1. cant open files saved on WD passport - Similar Threads - cant open files

2. cant open files saved on WD passport

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant open files saved on WD passport: When I open my files on my WD passport, I can open PDF files and some MP3 files. but I can't open any word documents or other videos. All my pictures, music and documents have been saved on the WD passport under: C, users, leanne me, one drive. The files of my documents,...
  3. cant open files saved on WD passport

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant open files saved on WD passport: When I open my files on my WD passport, I can open PDF files and some MP3 files. but I can't open any word documents or other videos. All my pictures, music and documents have been saved on the WD passport under: C, users, leanne me, one drive. The files of my documents,...
  4. WD passport Not recognize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WD passport Not recognize: i have hp pavilion dv5 notebook pc, & it d foes not recognize my WD passport, it shows the driver, & it says that it's working ok, go to my computer & it shows disk F, disk G disk C, but it does not shoe a letter for my WD passport,...
  5. WD passport Not recognize

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WD passport Not recognize: i have hp pavilion dv5 notebook pc, & it d foes not recognize my WD passport, it shows the driver, & it says that it's working ok, go to my computer & it shows disk F, disk G disk C, but it does not shoe a letter for my WD passport,...
  6. WD My Passport

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WD My Passport: Hi. I have just purchased a Microsoft Laptop which unfortunately won't read my WD My Passport. does anyone have a fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wd-my-passport/b3cf90e5-c78b-4104-a67e-e25c5faea50a
  7. wd my passport not showing up in file explorer.

wd my passport not showing up in file explorer.: So I know the drive isnt faulty, its just user error on the software side. What happened was I was using an ISO burning tool to burn password recovery software FOR FUTURE USE, MY PASSWORDS ARE FINE to an external flash drive. What i didnt know was that i was stupid and did...
  8. restoring my files from wd passport

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    restoring my files from wd passport: My old computer completely died but I made backups using control panel to my wd passport. How do I transfer the programs/files from the passport to my new compter?...
  9. WD My Passport Ultra There but not there

WD My Passport Ultra There but not there: I have a 1TB WD My Passport Ultra and it was working fine. I accessed a picture from it to send out in in an email and afterwards shut down my laptop. HP Envy, Win 10 bla bla bla Later that day I booted up my laptop and the passport didn't show up in the file manager. It...
  10. wd passport

wd passport: I reloaded my windows 10 after a crash . But the WD password does not seems to find my files to be downloaded back to the PC . Even the WD program disappeared from the drive . What I have to do to get my files back ?...