Windows 10: Can’t open Google Drive files. Can’t get settings menu to load. Can’t search, open iCloud...

Discus and support Can’t open Google Drive files. Can’t get settings menu to load. Can’t search, open iCloud... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t get windows settings menu to fully open, can’t search, can’t open google drive, then iCloud Drive began not opening, then webpages began to not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Krysta King, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Can’t open Google Drive files. Can’t get settings menu to load. Can’t search, open iCloud...

I can’t get windows settings menu to fully open, can’t search, can’t open google drive, then iCloud Drive began not opening, then webpages began to not load?! This all started with not being able to open google drive due to “user not having read and write permissions” for such and such folder, but when I went to that folders properties, I already had full access. So I went through all the folders in the string and checked those just to be sure but all already had full access. Yet still I’m unable to open drive from anywhere except from the website. That is until that suddenly stopped working

:)

Krysta King, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Helen.D. Win User

Can´t open files

Can´t open file. Error code: -2147023143.

When trying to open file (mp3, avi, jpg, pdf, doc) via Total Commander, there is Error:

There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706D9).

The only way how I can see photos captured by my phone is through app Photos. I cannot see new photos via application Photos, until I power off and switch on my phone.

When I try to open file via app Files:

Can´t complete Can´t open file abcxyz.mp3. Error code: -2147023143. You can mention this code when providing feedback.

The only possibility how I can open mp3 on my phone is through app Music+videos, which is not practical at all, because it does not allow showing mp3 in files. Instead it divides them into artists, albums, songs, genres, playlists.

It is not possible to open attachments in e-mail:

Can´t open attachement. Ooops! We´re not sure what´s wrong, but we can´t open this file.

When I want to backup my stuff to the cloud, so that I could reset the phone afterwards:

There was a problem backing up your settings. Try again later.

Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM

Helen.D., Dec 6, 2023
  3. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Dec 6, 2023
  4. pandaxWP Win User

Can’t open Google Drive files. Can’t get settings menu to load. Can’t search, open iCloud...

Can´t load pictures in search

When I use search (cortana or typing, doesn´t matter) to look for pictures they don´t load. They are just stuck on the black loading screen with the loading circle rolling and nothing happens. I have Lumia 950 and as far as I know I have the latest upgrades.
    This problem didn´t disappear even after I erased my phone and restored factory settings.
    Can’t open Google Drive files. Can’t get settings menu to load. Can’t search, open iCloud... 91cd2b8f-cc2b-420e-8272-24edd957ecd0.png

pandaxWP, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Can’t open Google Drive files. Can’t get settings menu to load. Can’t search, open iCloud...

1. Can’t open Google Drive files. Can’t get settings menu to load. Can’t search, open iCloud... - Similar Threads - Can’t open Google

2. Can’t open the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t open the taskbar: I can't open or click any icons on my taskbar after I installed the recent update. Please help me to fix this immediately! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-the-taskbar/fc8e07d8-ddba-4aa5-a516-cc15deba5b53
  3. Can’t open the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can’t open the taskbar: I can't open or click any icons on my taskbar after I installed the recent update. Please help me to fix this immediately! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-the-taskbar/fc8e07d8-ddba-4aa5-a516-cc15deba5b53
  4. Can’t open internet

Can’t open internet: I erased 8 year old hp lap top. Brought it back to original settings. Have wi fi but won’t load internet. I’ve ran all updates that I could find. I am not computer literate. Please help...
  5. Unable to open Google Drive, Settings menu, iCloud Drive, or webpages and can’t search…....

Unable to open Google Drive, Settings menu, iCloud Drive, or webpages and can’t search…....: I can’t get windows settings menu to fully open… or load I should say, can’t search, can’t open google drive, then iCloud Drive began not opening, then webpages began to not load… This all started with not being able to open google drive due to “user not having read and write...
  6. Unable to open Google Drive, Settings menu, iCloud Drive, or webpages and can’t search…....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Google Drive, Settings menu, iCloud Drive, or webpages and can’t search…....: I can’t get windows settings menu to fully open… or load I should say, can’t search, can’t open google drive, then iCloud Drive began not opening, then webpages began to not load… This all started with not being able to open google drive due to “user not having read and write...
  7. Can’t open Google Drive files. Can’t get settings menu to load. Can’t search, open iCloud...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t open Google Drive files. Can’t get settings menu to load. Can’t search, open iCloud...: I can’t get windows settings menu to fully open, can’t search, can’t open google drive, then iCloud Drive began not opening, then webpages began to not load?! This all started with not being able to open google drive due to “user not having read and write permissions” for...
  8. Can’t open programs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t open programs.: The pc boots slowly. Then it can’t open any of the programs. There is plenty of memory and I have removed add-ons. Any advice for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-programs/b51964a3-61c7-4bdf-918a-3a27e6cdf03d
  9. Can’t open anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t open anything.: When I start my computer and get to the desktop menu, I can’t open any apps, I can’t open the search bar in Windows and I can’t do any commands. When I try to do anything my computer completely freezes / lags. Could this be because of broken hardware or some kind of virus?...
  10. Can’t open anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t open anything.: When I start my computer and get to the desktop menu, I can’t open any apps, I can’t open the search bar in Windows and I can’t do any commands. When I try to do anything my computer completely freezes / lags. Could this be because of broken hardware or some kind of virus?...