Can't open links from my synced phone notifications in Win 10 1803

Discus and support Can't open links from my synced phone notifications in Win 10 1803 in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Ok..... So Cortana syncing my phone notifications is kinda cool. But what's the point of having say a text message synced when you can't open the web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Globespy, May 24, 2018.

1. Globespy Win User

Ok.....
    So Cortana syncing my phone notifications is kinda cool.
    But what's the point of having say a text message synced when you can't open the web link that the sender sent you?
    Oh wait, you have to go do that on your phone.

So why bother with the notifications when they essentially make you have to back to your phone to deal with them?

Unless I am missing something?

:)

Globespy, May 24, 2018
  2. siavash.m Win User

Problem with cortana sync notification between android and windows 10

thank you

i do this steps what i said before but like screenshot there isn't any "app notification" checkbox. I sync my missed call and phone notifications but i can't sync app notification ,thats a problem!

plz help

siavash.m, May 29, 2018
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    • Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Can't open links from my synced phone notifications in Win 10 1803 - Similar Threads - Can't open links

1. WinUpdate - now can't open or use new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WinUpdate - now can't open or use new laptop: Overnight MS sent an Update. When I turn on the laptop, and after a wait, the screen shows options ''to make it easier to use'' . One selects by using the space bar. I have tried every combination that I can imagine (and each time it goes back to the original screen to...
  2. Can't open pictures in MSpaint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open pictures in MSpaint: I've been messing around with the registry (lol,don't groan) and when i right click a picture then choose 'edit' from the context menu it opens paint but not the picture in paint. Does anyone have an idea what i may have done wrong. 109949
  3. Can't open scanned document in Public Documents folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open scanned document in Public Documents folder: My wife and I have administrator accounts on the same computer. I recently scanned a document and saved the scan in the Public Documents folder ( I have public folder sharing turned on). I can open the scanned document without a problem but when my wife tries to open it she...
  4. Can't Open Links from MS Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Open Links from MS Outlook: Had no problem until today. IE11 is my default browser. Get this message when I click on a link in MS Outlook: You'll Need a New App to Open this HTTPs. Look for App in The Store Any ideas? 44942
  5. Windows DVD Player associated with .IFO files but can't open them

Windows DVD Player associated with .IFO files but can't open them: Here is the issue: Go to an IFO file on the HDD and try to open it - catastrophic error Insert a DVD and auto run with no action. Try to run the IFO file - catastrophic error. Cancel error and can run DVD from the control bar. Have not been able to remove option to "open...
  6. This app can't open

This app can't open: Thanks Ed, I tried first tip, but could not make it. So I will try next step.
  7. The action can't be completed.. open in another program

in Windows 10 Support
    The action can't be completed.. open in another program: I see. LockHunter doesn't work on individual files in the Recycle Bin. So try this: [img]