Windows 10: Can't open links from my synced phone notifications in Win 10 1803

Discus and support Can't open links from my synced phone notifications in Win 10 1803 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok..... So Cortana syncing my phone notifications is kinda cool. But what's the point of having say a text message synced when you can't open the web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Globespy, May 24, 2018.

1. Globespy Win User

Can't open links from my synced phone notifications in Win 10 1803

Ok.....
    So Cortana syncing my phone notifications is kinda cool.
    But what's the point of having say a text message synced when you can't open the web link that the sender sent you?
    Oh wait, you have to go do that on your phone.

So why bother with the notifications when they essentially make you have to back to your phone to deal with them?

Unless I am missing something?

:)

Globespy, May 24, 2018
  2. siavash.m Win User

Problem with cortana sync notification between android and windows 10

thank you

i do this steps what i said before but like screenshot there isn't any "app notification" checkbox. I sync my missed call and phone notifications but i can't sync app notification ,thats a problem!

plz help

siavash.m, May 29, 2018
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    • Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Can't open links from my synced phone notifications in Win 10 1803

1. Can't open links from my synced phone notifications in Win 10 1803 - Similar Threads - Can't open links

2. no notifications in phone link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no notifications in phone link: why don't notifications work in Phone Link for iPhone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-notifications-in-phone-link/18e18616-aad0-45ec-b1c0-65c804a6e5ed
  3. no notifications in phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no notifications in phone link: why don't notifications work in Phone Link for iPhone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-notifications-in-phone-link/18e18616-aad0-45ec-b1c0-65c804a6e5ed
  4. Phone link app oesn't sync notifications from "THE SCORE" app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link app oesn't sync notifications from "THE SCORE" app: All other notification sync. I have tried turning the notification syncing for the app on and off multiple times. No idea why other apps sync fine, but not this one...
  5. Phone link app oesn't sync notifications from "THE SCORE" app

Phone link app oesn't sync notifications from "THE SCORE" app: All other notification sync. I have tried turning the notification syncing for the app on and off multiple times. No idea why other apps sync fine, but not this one...
  6. Phone Link will not sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link will not sync: Hi,I use W10 and have a Samsung device and after months of trying to be patient, enough is enough. My contact names and numbers are regularily missing within the Phone Link on the PC.How do i fix this embarrassing defect pls??Barry...
  7. Phone Link will not sync

Phone Link will not sync: Hi,I use W10 and have a Samsung device and after months of trying to be patient, enough is enough. My contact names and numbers are regularily missing within the Phone Link on the PC.How do i fix this embarrassing defect pls??Barry...
  8. Notification Banners From Phone Link Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Banners From Phone Link Not Working: For about a month now notifications from my phone wont show up under notifications banner pop ups on my laptop, I do use the Phone Link app. It doesn't show notification banners but inside the Phone Link app it'll show my notifications. It just doesn't give me a notification...
  9. Notification Banners From Phone Link Not Working

Notification Banners From Phone Link Not Working: For about a month now notifications from my phone wont show up under notifications banner pop ups on my laptop, I do use the Phone Link app. It doesn't show notification banners but inside the Phone Link app it'll show my notifications. It just doesn't give me a notification...
  10. Your Phone (or Phone Link) wont sync all notifications.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone (or Phone Link) wont sync all notifications.: The Your phone app wont sync the notifications from my phone. It does it for only select number of apps. I still get the notifications showing up in the Your Phone app itself if I open it, but it just wont show up as a notificcatio banner. Ive checked the notifications...