Windows 10: Can't open links in Outlook 2013

Discus and support Can't open links in Outlook 2013 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I followed some previous instructions on this topic, but no change. I didn't buy Office. Apparently, some of it came with Windows 10 or is part of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SavEm12, Mar 18, 2019.

1. SavEm12 Win User

Can't open links in Outlook 2013

I followed some previous instructions on this topic, but no change. I didn't buy Office. Apparently, some of it came with Windows 10 or is part of my stand-alone Outlook 2013 that I purchased years ago. I was instructed to uninstall Office 15 and then reinstall. Unfortunately, nothing will reinstall no matter what I try. I have my Product Key for Outlook, but when I try to enter it, it says I'm already registered and takes me to a different link. Can anyone explain any of this so that I can reload my Outlook & move on? Also, can anyone advise me what I have to do to keep from getting the error that my organization will not allow processing of my request. Call the help desk.

Please help. I've been working on this for 2 days.

Thanks,

SavEm12

:)

SavEm12, Mar 18, 2019
  2. SavEm12 Win User

Graeme, my Outlook 2013 is a stand alone app. I ran the modify for Outlook 2013, but I still can't open a link. Got any other suggestions?

SavEm12, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Try3 Win User
    the link image are not displayed in outlook 2013

In Outlook 2007 this behaviour is set by default but can be changed. Perhaps it is the same with Outlook 2013.

• In Outlook 2007 this behaviour can be unset at Tools, Trust centre, Automatic download.
    • In Outlook 2016 this behaviour can be unset at Outlook options, Trust centre, Automatic download.
    • In Outlook 2013 I would expect the relevant setting to be in a similar location to one of these, probably close to that of Outlook 2016.

Denis

4. John Vil Win User

Can't open Outlook links in Edge

Hi,

In order for us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Dose this problem occur on a particular website or all the links you try to open from Outlook?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options […].
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on ‘Choose what to clear’.
    • Select all of them and click on Clear all.

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't open links in Outlook 2013 - Similar Threads - Can't open links

2. Outlook 2013

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Outlook 2013: I bought Outlook 2013 a few years ago downloaded from Microsoft. I have a new laptop. Can I download it onto the new computer too. I am not sure how many computers are allowed. It is a program, not Outlook.com...
  3. Microsoft Outlook 2013 and hyperlinks in emails are not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Outlook 2013 and hyperlinks in emails are not opening: I still use Microsoft Outlook 2013 and for the last several months the emails I receive from known addresses with hyperlinks included are not able to be opened. A message appears telling me to contact my administrator. If I go to webmail and check emails a different way the...
  4. Outlook 2013. Following Win10 update, can't access link in email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook 2013. Following Win10 update, can't access link in email: Can't click to open a link in an email. Message is 'your organisation's policies are preventing us from completing this action' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-2013-following-win10-update-cant-access/07479c73-fccd-4179-9db5-f947e88087f8
  5. Can't open links in Outlook 2013

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open links in Outlook 2013: Dear Sumit. I don't know what caused the problem, but since about 2 hours ago, I haven't been able to open any links in my email. I get the message that "Your organization's policies are preventing us from completing the action you requested". I've tried some of the...
  6. outlook 2013 won't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook 2013 won't open: 09/07/2018: Issues downloading to Outlook. Took to Store tech yesterday. Unfortunately, we turned desktop on, activated Outlook and send/receive mail worked great. took home. Today, receiving following error: Need resolution. Hate to cart heavy desktop back to...
  7. Outlook 2013 and email links...

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2013 and email links...: This is my home system and I am admin on this PC; the standard user account that uses Outlook has no admin access... Clicking on a link in Outlook email pops up this window: [img] It's been going on for awhile, not sure when it started and got used of it, but its time...
  8. Can't Open Links from MS Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Open Links from MS Outlook: Had no problem until today. IE11 is my default browser. Get this message when I click on a link in MS Outlook: You'll Need a New App to Open this HTTPs. Look for App in The Store Any ideas? 44942
  9. the link image are not displayed in outlook 2013

in Browsers and Email
    the link image are not displayed in outlook 2013: Hello, in outlook 2013 the linked images in a message are not displayed it shows instead x and the text. is anything i can do to fix this error 103019
  10. Outlook 2013

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2013: Creating "New Email" just stopped working as it normally does. It shows in the task bar as "Untiltled - Message" but does not show in Outlook and when I click on the mini window, I only see the desktop. Very strange. Just began today. 43259