Windows 10: cant open microsoft games

Discus and support cant open microsoft games in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i'm having trouble restoring microsoft solitaire and i can't open the store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bellam283wu, Jan 31, 2020.

1. cant open microsoft games

i'm having trouble restoring microsoft solitaire and i can't open the store

:)

bellam283wu, Jan 31, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Artifex Mundi games crashing on opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

For better assistance, please share the information:

• Which is the game that you are not able to play on the computer? Is the issue specific to this game?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue particular to Artiflex Mundi games or all games?

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.

• Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.

• Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us with the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 31, 2020
  4. cant open microsoft games

Microsoft Store games won't open

Oh. And what is your suggestion if I cannot open Gears of War 4, a 40 gb game, cannot open Netflix, and none of the store applications???

reinstall these? it costs me 6 hours almost.

welcomerobots, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

cant open microsoft games

1. cant open microsoft games - Similar Threads - cant open microsoft

2. cant install microsoft games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install microsoft games: As the title says I can't download/move/update any kind of Microsoft game. Example is Forza Horizon games, Flight simulator and basically any other MS game but the second I tried to download Starfield or Citites Skylines 2 it worked without a problem... Why is that? Tried...
  3. cant install microsoft games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install microsoft games: As the title says I can't download/move/update any kind of Microsoft game. Example is Forza Horizon games, Flight simulator and basically any other MS game but the second I tried to download Starfield or Citites Skylines 2 it worked without a problem... Why is that? Tried...
  4. cant open camera and game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open camera and game bar: for some reason i cant open my camera and game bar today, is there any fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-camera-and-game-bar/135137d5-1b35-4b28-8dba-7838e9397916
  5. cant open camera and game bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant open camera and game bar: for some reason i cant open my camera and game bar today, is there any fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-camera-and-game-bar/135137d5-1b35-4b28-8dba-7838e9397916
  6. cant open camera and game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cant open Xbox Game Bar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant open Xbox Game Bar: Hi there, recently when I want to open Xbox Game Bar this message pops up saying "its impossible to open this app" and below is saying "Consult the Windows Store for more information about Xbox Game Bar". I tried to find an update and nothing, I reseted my computer and still...
  8. i cant open my games on microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant open my games on microsoft store: i just bought the xbox game pass and when i try to open my games i just get this error message 0x803F8001. I have tried to fix the problem for a while now but it wont work....
  9. cant open game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant open game: i recently downloaded a game and it wont open. when i try, it tells me im missing MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll. how do i fix this? i have windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-game/0a94895b-4495-4506-92ff-29a05b695e3d
  10. Cant open old (disc) games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant open old (disc) games: Am on windows 10 w/ the newest update, i cannot open a disc game. The game is Rome: Total War (Gold). Its an old game not sure what os was around when it worked but i am fairly certain it is older than windows 10. I tried doing this but when i executed the script i got this...