Windows 10: Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps

Discus and support Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Suddenly I can't open document editor like pdf editor foxit and all microsoft apps excel, word, powerpoint unless i run as administrator. i have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by airathalca, May 21, 2022.

1. Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps

Suddenly I can't open document editor like pdf editor foxit and all microsoft apps excel, word, powerpoint unless i run as administrator. i have tried reinstall microsoft office, make new user, repair microsoft office and pdf editor but nothing helps. Right now i need to open the apps as administrator and then use CTRL + O to open the file from explorer and i'm so tired of that. PLS help me

:)

airathalca, May 21, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, May 21, 2022
  3. No Office 2007 apps in Windows 10?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

We can find the Office apps either by searching for it by name or we can find the apps in
    all programs.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Click on Start > All apps, and scroll to the Microsoft Office product group.
    • To open Office applications faster, pin them to your Start screen or the taskbar on your desktop. Right-click each application’s name and choose either
      Pin to Start or Pin to Taskbar.
    For more information, I suggest you to refer the below link and check if it helps.

Can't find Office applications in Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7?

Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

ThofikhAhamad, May 21, 2022
  4. Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps

Open Office

I suggest you to run away from that. *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

Just a suggestion. *Roll Eyes Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, May 21, 2022
Thema:

Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps

1. Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps - Similar Threads - Can't Open Microsoft

2. can't open ms office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't open ms office: Some of my file MS excel cannot open, because i just updated my windows 11 while im working with this file, now its stuck on 100% while opened, another file can open but only shows sandtime for a long time,.. but this file can open on another PC or Laptop,this file its not...
  3. can't open ms office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't open ms office: Some of my file MS excel cannot open, because i just updated my windows 11 while im working with this file, now its stuck on 100% while opened, another file can open but only shows sandtime for a long time,.. but this file can open on another PC or Laptop,this file its not...
  4. Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps: Suddenly I can't open document editor like pdf editor foxit and all microsoft apps excel, word, powerpoint unless i run as administrator. i have tried reinstall microsoft office, make new user, repair microsoft office and pdf editor but nothing helps. Right now i need to open...
  5. no microsoft office apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    no microsoft office apps: hi thereso i hard reseted my cpu cuz i was about to give it away but then i kept it. so i started it and then after signing into my microsoft account and opening my computer mainscreeni go to the start menu only to find no microsoft office apps. i proceed to the micro store...
  6. "loading bar" & "parameter is incorrect," can't open Microsoft Office apps or documents

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "loading bar" & "parameter is incorrect," can't open Microsoft Office apps or documents: Whenever I try to use my Microsoft Office applications, it always shows a white line that looks quite similar to a loading bar. Even when this white line disappears after a few minutes, I cannot use my Microsoft Office apps because it does not open and would just repeat this...
  7. Can't open Microsoft Office applications in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open Microsoft Office applications in File Explorer: Hi everyone, I've had a weird little issue pop up about 2 monthes ago. I can no longer open Microsoft Word, Excel, or Powerpoint files when I try to locate and open a file from those applications in the File Explorer. My screen will freeze and I will have to close my File...
  8. I can't open Microsoft app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't open Microsoft app: i cant open app,when I turn on the app it automatically shuts down.Can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-microsoft-app/6d566706-9a68-4352-8c90-b0ef9e192513
  9. Can't sign in Office Apps?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't sign in Office Apps?: For some reason, my Office apps keeps showing a "Sign in" button at the top even though I have tried signing off and in again several times. At the same time, the Office Account settings already shows that I am signed in, but it's not showing my profile picture. Restarting...
  10. Microsoft Office, Open Office, LibreOffice - all three apps freezing!!

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office, Open Office, LibreOffice - all three apps freezing!!: All of these three apps (Microsoft Office, LibreOffice, and Open Office) freeze immediately after opening any file such as .docx, .doc, etc through them. The problems with all the three apps started at the same time. I have reinstalled the apps several times, but that didn't...