Windows 10: Can't open microsoft store and some apps!

Discus and support Can't open microsoft store and some apps! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community, Since Monday I've been having problems with Microsoft store app, when I open store it appears the message CHECK YOUR... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MiguelAlves95, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Can't open microsoft store and some apps!

Hello Microsoft Community,

Since Monday I've been having problems with Microsoft store app, when I open store it appears the message CHECK YOUR CONNECTION Microsoft store needs to be online. It looks like your not. With error code 0x80072EFD. And then a second message with error code 0x80131500.

Plus I can't even open tips and tricks app the one with light bulb icon

I've tried wsreset, disabled antivirus and firewall but still the same error.

Ps: last Monday I install last update, I guess it was 2H20 something, and my taskbar buttons are grey, I cant change color too.

Regards, Miguel Alves

:)

MiguelAlves95, Feb 17, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can't open microsoft store and some apps! :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 17, 2021
  4. sam02 Win User

Can't open microsoft store and some apps!

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Can't open microsoft store and some apps!

1. Can't open microsoft store and some apps! - Similar Threads - Can't open microsoft

2. The Roblox App on Microsoft Store can't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Roblox App on Microsoft Store can't open: Why does roblox open and then turn off by itself? it crashes upon startup, and yes i know there is a browser variant, but i need the MS variant. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-roblox-app-on-microsoft-store-cant-open/cc510b1f-5cf9-4a9a-a62e-f0e15fa1ccd2
  3. The Roblox App on Microsoft Store can't open ?

The Roblox App on Microsoft Store can't open ?: Why does roblox open and then turn off by itself? it crashes upon startup, and yes i know there is a browser variant, but i need the MS variant. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-roblox-app-on-microsoft-store-cant-open/65cf87f8-b1b5-4605-aec5-fd2a6739655a
  4. The Roblox App on Microsoft Store can't open ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Roblox App on Microsoft Store can't open ?: Why does roblox open and then turn off by itself? it crashes upon startup, and yes i know there is a browser variant, but i need the MS variant. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-roblox-app-on-microsoft-store-cant-open/65cf87f8-b1b5-4605-aec5-fd2a6739655a
  5. The Roblox App on Microsoft Store can't open ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I can't open some microsoft apps.

I can't open some microsoft apps.: I can't open apps like microsoft store, calculator, calendar and Xbox gamebar.When I try to start them nothing shows up. Sometimes when I launch games like Minecraft it says "Xbox gamebar can't open search for it in the Microsoft store", but I can still play it. And i tried...
  7. Some Apps on Microsoft store won't open

Some Apps on Microsoft store won't open: I just recently got a pc and I wanted to download and play microsoft minesweeper. I just downloaded it and tried to open it and a transparent window flashed on my screen for a split second and then disappeared. I tried opening it again and still flashes a transparent window...
  8. Microsoft store and some apps can't open

Microsoft store and some apps can't open: Hello,my microsoft store won't open. One day, I wanted to update some apps on microsoft store. I reset microsoft store because there we problems. After I reset it , It couldn't open. I tried reinstalling MS store and it does nothing. Also, it looks normal at first but when I...
  9. Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...

Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...: Hi, I am not able to open the Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any Microsoft Edge Add-ons. I used the wsreset.exe in the run box. It resulted in an error: ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches. The app didn't start. I ran the Store...
  10. Microsoft Store Apps some apps won't open

Microsoft Store Apps some apps won't open: Hello, I had another computer with windows 10 and all my games from Microsoft Store all worked. Could it be that I'm using my 50" TV as my monitor, it has a VGA plug on the back of the Tv. My monitor broke so I've been using that as my monitor. I uninstalled MS Store,...