Windows 10: Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...

Discus and support Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I am not able to open the Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any Microsoft Edge Add-ons. I used the wsreset.exe... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SHASHWAT KHARE, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...

Hi, I am not able to open the Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any Microsoft Edge Add-ons.

I used the wsreset.exe in the run box. It resulted in an error:

ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches.

The app didn't start.

I ran the Store troubleshooter. It said that it couldn't identify any problem.

Please help me with this issue.

:)

SHASHWAT KHARE, Jun 11, 2020

2. i can`t open microsoft store in windows 8

hello i`m from Iran.

i have problem with my Microsoft store when i open it, it says Microsoft store isn`t available in your region.

I change my region from iran to us but it isn`t work.

what should i do?

sohrab behdani, Jun 11, 2020
  3. timta2 Win User
    Microsoft to Open a Chain of Retail Stores for its Products

I called it!

01-12-2009
    Microsoft Opens Retail Experience Center
    Microsoft Opens Retail Experience Center
    "I wonder how long it will be before The Microsoft Store opens in the mall down the street?"

I hope this doesn't turn out to be the bad decision that I think it will be. I don't think it is a good time, but I guess they have the money to burn don't they? They are really going to have to do something special to attract customers to their stores. Throwing Windows and miscellaneous software/hardware into a storefront isn't going to produce a winner. Hopefully they will hire some people like previous posters instead of the typical computer store douchebags who don't care. (No offense if you work in a computer store and care.)

timta2, Jun 11, 2020
  4. RogerF51 Win User

Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...

Can`t open Photo app

Original title: Can`t open App

When I try to open photos app, It comes up check windows store, when I check windows store, It comes up this app can`t open, it driving me bonkers

RogerF51, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...

1. Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any... - Similar Threads - Can't open Microsoft

2. Microsoft store Can't open and can't install any apps & Programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store Can't open and can't install any apps & Programs.: I Can't open Microsoft store and install any programs please give me a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-open-and-cant-install-any/5c9c136d-d93e-4e79-9af0-fd4de1272da9
  3. Microsoft store Can't open and can't install any apps & Programs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store Can't open and can't install any apps & Programs.: I Can't open Microsoft store and install any programs please give me a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-open-and-cant-install-any/5c9c136d-d93e-4e79-9af0-fd4de1272da9
  4. Can't open any apps installed from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open any apps installed from Microsoft Store: I've found out that iTunes can't be open as well as the notepad app.I've uninstalled notepad and when I try to reinstall it, this error showed up.The error code is 0x800700B7.I've tried to troubleshoot using Settings but that didn't fix the problemAre there any methods to fix...
  5. Can't open any apps installed from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open any apps installed from Microsoft Store: I've found out that iTunes can't be open as well as the notepad app.I've uninstalled notepad and when I try to reinstall it, this error showed up.The error code is 0x800700B7.I've tried to troubleshoot using Settings but that didn't fix the problemAre there any methods to fix...
  6. I can't open any of the Microsoft store/store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't open any of the Microsoft store/store apps: This issue started recently when I couldn't open the Xbox app nor open the Xbox game bar. I don't exactly know what happened from there but now I can't open anything from the Microsoft store including the store itself. I've tried almost every troubleshooter and "solution"...
  7. Can't install any apps on the Microsoft Store

Can't install any apps on the Microsoft Store: I can't install any apps from the store. When I click install, nothing happens; the button stays blue. Nothing appears in my downloads and updates section either. I have already tried: - Restarting - Windows update troubleshooter - sfc /scannow - When I run wsreset.exe,...
  8. Can't open any apps from the Microsoft store

Can't open any apps from the Microsoft store: I recently bought minecraft windows 10 edition from the Microsoft Store and when I downloaded it I could play it. After restarting my computer a prompt would come up with "Check the Windows Store for more info about Minecraft." I tried installing a different game and it...
  9. I can't open any microsoft application that was installed in Microsoft Store

I can't open any microsoft application that was installed in Microsoft Store: Hello, Please help me. I can't open any microsoft application including Microsoft Store. I think it was started after I updated my Windows 10. I have tried literally everything (cmd, store reset, power shell, etc) and I still can't open any Microsoft application. Do you have...
  10. Can't open any windows store apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open any windows store apps: Hello, I am having trouble with Windows Defender and Update. I am getting error 0x800705b4 for Defender and though I've searched online on how to fix the problem none of them seem to work. Also, my computer won't let me access the update & security portion of my settings....