Windows 10: Can't open Minecraft Launcher

Discus and support Can't open Minecraft Launcher in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to open Minecraft Launcher on my PC windows 10 it opens Microsoft Store and Gaming Services. I tried to update Gaming Services but it fails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sairento95, Mar 17, 2022.

1. Can't open Minecraft Launcher

When I try to open Minecraft Launcher on my PC windows 10 it opens Microsoft Store and Gaming Services. I tried to update Gaming Services but it fails and I don't know why. Nothing happens when I try to open Minecraft from Microsoft Store. I did migrate my Mojang account to my Microsoft account. Why is this happening? How do I fix it?

:)

Sairento95, Mar 17, 2022
  2. SeanM876 Win User

Minecraft Launcher will not open

Hello there how to you update your video card?

SeanM876, Mar 17, 2022
  3. Hawk680 Win User
    Minecraft launcher wont open

Hello, I bought minecraft java a while ago, two days ago i updated my pc to the new windows, after doing this, i can no longer open the minecraft java launcher so i am not able to play. please help thanks

Hawk680, Mar 17, 2022
  4. Can't open Minecraft Launcher

Minecraft Native launcher

Thank you Catherine, but i play just updated team fortress 2 from Steam and it updated perfectly. I tried your setting steps but unfortunately i can't modify Minecraft for a reason and if i try to right click nothing happens. When i clicked on Modern Combat
    5 it showed me the link to advanced options but not for minecraft.

My father purchased Minecraft for me from Minecraft. net. I have tried a million times but it is hard to acces minecraft forums in China.

However when i opened the Minecraft native log it said my windows version was 8 ,however my windows is 10.

Here is what it says:

Native Launcher Version: 34

Operating System: Windows 8.0

Application Hash: 175f2b59d63d17f580f664c195ca8bb82666d0eb

Java Version:

x64: 1

Starting download of: https://launchermeta.mojang.com/mc/launcher.json

Created pFile

Content length is 0138B708

Got 200 from server

Download successful

Native launcher outdated!

Hash should be 96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BAB0

Got 200 from server

Encountered internet exception 12002: The operation timed out

Starting download of: http://launcher.mojang.com/mc/launcher/win/96a22390a0b1d3c58706b6ce17135982e6d2d6a0/Minecraft.exe

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Created pFile

Content length is 0136BB10

Got 200 from server

Deleted tmpLauncher.tmp

Thx for cooperating. I even tried "check for updates in the store" but that wasn't any help.

MeekalHassan, Mar 17, 2022
Thema:

Can't open Minecraft Launcher

1. Can't open Minecraft Launcher - Similar Threads - Can't open Minecraft

2. OPEN THE MINECRAFT LAUNCHER!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OPEN THE MINECRAFT LAUNCHER!: when I try opening the launcher nothing happens. the loading thing appears in the circle for half a second then it vanishes. that's it, no error popup, just nothing. OPEN THE MINECRAFT LAUNCHER OR I WILL DIE! MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT! I EVEN SENT A TREAT TO GOD SAYING THAT I...
  3. Can't open Minecraft Launcher

Can't open Minecraft Launcher: When I try to open Minecraft Launcher on my PC windows 10 it opens Microsoft Store and Gaming Services. I tried to update Gaming Services but it fails and I don't know why. Nothing happens when I try to open Minecraft from Microsoft Store. I did migrate my Mojang account to...
  4. Minecraft launcher not opening

Minecraft launcher not opening: Hi, I just installed windows 11 2 days ago with the installation assistant and when I try to open up the minecraft launcher I get this.If somebody knows how to fix this that would be much appreciated....
  5. Minecraft launcher not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher not opening: Hi, I just installed windows 11 2 days ago with the installation assistant and when I try to open up the minecraft launcher I get this.If somebody knows how to fix this that would be much appreciated....
  6. Minecraft launcher is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher is not opening: I just bought Minecraft - Java ed to my son Viggo and downloaded Minecraft launcher. He managed to play one session and now when he wants to play a new session does the Minecraft launcher just stand and rotate the 4 boxes for hours - what is wrong??...
  7. Minecraft launcher is not opening

Minecraft launcher is not opening: I just bought Minecraft - Java ed to my son Viggo and downloaded Minecraft launcher. He managed to play one session and now when he wants to play a new session does the Minecraft launcher just stand and rotate the 4 boxes for hours - what is wrong??...
  8. Minecraft launcher not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher not opening: When I click on my Minecraft launcher it loads for a half a second then just stops and nothing happens. I've uninstalled and re-installed, I've tried running as administrator, I've tried restarting my computer, I updated my computer, and when I clicked on the launcher it...
  9. Minecraft launcher will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher will not open: I tried playing yesterday and the launcher just will not open at all iPhone installed several times I have updated my graphics card drivers I've checked firewalls I've converted back to previous version of windows for the launcher and nothing is working did a windows update...
  10. Minecraft Launcher will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher will not open: Split from this thread. Hello there how to you update your video card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-will-not-open/58a36eee-7bfa-4faf-83d2-689eaab7a34a