Windows 10: Can't open MS Get Help app

Discus and support Can't open MS Get Help app in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When in Microsoft support on the "contact us" screen there is a button for the Get Help app. When I click it, a pop-up box asks if I want to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RogerCase2, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Can't open MS Get Help app

When in Microsoft support on the "contact us" screen there is a button for the Get Help app. When I click it, a pop-up box asks if I want to open URL:ms-contact-support. I click it, but nothing happens. Can anyone help?

:)

RogerCase2, Mar 10, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can't open MS Get Help app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 10, 2020
  3. to add "ms access" in open with list when I right click on an

Hi Moideen,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to add MS Access in 'Open with' menu in Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves the issue.

1. Right click on .mdb file, select
    Open with
    click on Choose another app.

2. Look for MS Access from the list, if found, select it and click on
    OK.

3. If not, navigate to More apps > Look for another app on This PC
    and select the MS Access from the list.

4. Then on you can find MS Access default, on Open with
    list.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Can't open MS Get Help app

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Can't open MS Get Help app

1. Can't open MS Get Help app - Similar Threads - Can't open Help

2. I can't get help from MS online.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get help from MS online.: My MS 365 subscription is locked on my computer. I had to switch to another computer while it was being repaired, but now I need to get back onto it at least until I've transferred important files to One Drive. I got a Share link, but what do I do with it? Where does it go on...
  3. I can't get help from MS online.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get help from MS online.: My MS 365 subscription is locked on my computer. I had to switch to another computer while it was being repaired, but now I need to get back onto it at least until I've transferred important files to One Drive. I got a Share link, but what do I do with it? Where does it go on...
  4. I can't get help from MS online.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. can't open ms office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't open ms office: Some of my file MS excel cannot open, because i just updated my windows 11 while im working with this file, now its stuck on 100% while opened, another file can open but only shows sandtime for a long time,.. but this file can open on another PC or Laptop,this file its not...
  6. can't open ms office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't open ms office: Some of my file MS excel cannot open, because i just updated my windows 11 while im working with this file, now its stuck on 100% while opened, another file can open but only shows sandtime for a long time,.. but this file can open on another PC or Laptop,this file its not...
  7. I can't get Microsoft apps to open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't get Microsoft apps to open: I can't get microsoft apps to open, whenever i try running Alarm's and Clock or Minecraft: Windows 10 edition it opens for a few seconds and crashes, I tried to restart my pc a couple times, doesn't work I tried doing some scans but they didnt seem to work I checked...
  8. Unable to open the MS store, the get help app, and most apps downloaded from the MS store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to open the MS store, the get help app, and most apps downloaded from the MS store.: When I try to open any of the mentioned apps, nothing at all happens. I am running the Oct 2020 update although this has been an issue for several months now. Windows 10 Home X64. Things I have attempted... running WSreset.exe Reinstalling the MS store using the...
  9. Can't get MS updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't get MS updates.: Ever since I updated to the latest version of Windows 10, I have been unable to get MS updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-ms-updates/78b0a433-35a1-48a5-a16c-7dbe6bcc0819
  10. MS apps not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS apps not opening: Suddenly I find a number of MS apps won't open – the message being "This app can't open. Check the Windows store for more information" On 'checking', I find nothing there to help me solve the problem. I'm offered the option to 'Install' but on the left side I'm told it's...