Windows 10: Can't open MS Microsoft Store after resetting MS Microsoft Store

Discus and support Can't open MS Microsoft Store after resetting MS Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After I reset the Microsoft Store I couldn't open it and it is still happening now. I also noticed when I went to Apps and features in settings MS... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Whizzz2000, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Can't open MS Microsoft Store after resetting MS Microsoft Store

After I reset the Microsoft Store I couldn't open it and it is still happening now. I also noticed when I went to Apps and features in settings MS Microsoft Store was missing even though MS Microsoft Store was in the start bar but it still won't work in the task bar. When I click open it doesn't open and the MS Microsoft Store logo in the start menu turns dark. Any solutions get MS Microsoft Store working again? If any please say.

:)

Whizzz2000, Jan 2, 2021
  2. timta2 Win User

Microsoft to Open a Chain of Retail Stores for its Products

I called it!

01-12-2009
    Microsoft Opens Retail Experience Center
    Microsoft Opens Retail Experience Center
    "I wonder how long it will be before The Microsoft Store opens in the mall down the street?"

I hope this doesn't turn out to be the bad decision that I think it will be. I don't think it is a good time, but I guess they have the money to burn don't they? They are really going to have to do something special to attract customers to their stores. Throwing Windows and miscellaneous software/hardware into a storefront isn't going to produce a winner. Hopefully they will hire some people like previous posters instead of the typical computer store douchebags who don't care. (No offense if you work in a computer store and care.)

timta2, Jan 2, 2021
  3. BrooksyX Win User
    Microsoft to Open a Chain of Retail Stores for its Products

Not trying to burst your bubble but I only see Microsoft putting these retail stores in highly urban cities. Probably Seattle (hometown), New York, LA, Orlando, etc. I doubt Nebraska would even be considered to get one considering the demographics of the state and the states near by.

BrooksyX, Jan 2, 2021
  4. Zenie G. Win User

Can't open MS Microsoft Store after resetting MS Microsoft Store

You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store

• Microsoft Store Error in Windows 10: You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store

Zenie G., Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Can't open MS Microsoft Store after resetting MS Microsoft Store

1. Can't open MS Microsoft Store after resetting MS Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Can't open Microsoft

2. Failed to open ms store after repair and reset.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Failed to open ms store after repair and reset.: I tried to install application using microsoft store. I tried to reset and repair microsoft store as mention in this website. However, I failed to open microsoft store after repair and reset....
  3. Failed to open ms store after repair and reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to open ms store after repair and reset.: I tried to install application using microsoft store. I tried to reset and repair microsoft store as mention in this website. However, I failed to open microsoft store after repair and reset....
  4. Failed to open ms store after repair and reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to open MS Store after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open MS Store after reset: I fully reset my computer since it has a lot of issues. I signed in using my MS account but I cant open Store at all. It will stays in the logo of store and nothing happens. I used the wsreset but still nothing happens. I even restarted the computer twice now and still cant...
  6. Unable to open MS Store after reset

Unable to open MS Store after reset: I fully reset my computer since it has a lot of issues. I signed in using my MS account but I cant open Store at all. It will stays in the logo of store and nothing happens. I used the wsreset but still nothing happens. I even restarted the computer twice now and still cant...
  7. Unable to open MS Store after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. MS store not working after reset

MS store not working after reset: i wanted to fix MS store so i could finally use apps, so i reset windows, but that didn't fix it. It's still crashing when i try to turn it on, same with the apps that are from MS store. what should i do?...
  9. Microsoft Store Not Opening After Reset Of The Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store Not Opening After Reset Of The Microsoft Store: when i reset my microsoft store then i opened microfot store it didnt open and i cant see it on my apps please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-opening-after-reset-of-the/16eb962a-e0ec-46bb-9241-aa5f64cc27fa
  10. ms store will not open.

ms store will not open.: Error message "You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store. Where do I go from here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-will-not-open/83610c09-dc47-4f5a-92c4-02d4a020ff5d"