Windows 10: Can't open my laptop because blue screen of death.

Discus and support Can't open my laptop because blue screen of death. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I woke up opened my laptop and then it kept bsod the error code is REFERENCE BY POINTER. Please help I can't open anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Windows 10 fan, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Can't open my laptop because blue screen of death.

So I woke up opened my laptop and then it kept bsod the error code is REFERENCE BY POINTER.

Please help I can't open anything.

:)

Windows 10 fan, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Oct 9, 2019
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Can't open my laptop because blue screen of death. [​IMG]

iuppiter, Oct 9, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

Can't open my laptop because blue screen of death.

Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Can't open my laptop because blue screen of death.

1. Can't open my laptop because blue screen of death. - Similar Threads - Can't open laptop

2. blue screen of death on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen of death on my laptop: please fix blue screen on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-on-my-laptop/4ff4fee7-c92e-4d63-a60c-ada8ff298370
  3. blue screen of death on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen of death on my laptop: please fix blue screen on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-on-my-laptop/4ff4fee7-c92e-4d63-a60c-ada8ff298370
  4. blue screen of death on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. blue screen not death because memory failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen not death because memory failure: i have this computer that i repaired because of a fried motherboard, the cpu also fried, i have this problem where it start up, then i can do some things but if i open a youtube video or stay too long 10 min it says that it needs to restart and do so, it did while i was...
  6. blue screen not death because memory failure

blue screen not death because memory failure: i have this computer that i repaired because of a fried motherboard, the cpu also fried, i have this problem where it start up, then i can do some things but if i open a youtube video or stay too long 10 min it says that it needs to restart and do so, it did while i was...
  7. Laptop stuck at blue death screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck at blue death screen: Error code: Crictial process dies. Held down for 10 seconds nothing. Unresponsive please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-at-blue-death-screen/8dc47aa1-aa82-4435-821f-1da2f2c25858
  8. Laptop Blue Screen to Death

Laptop Blue Screen to Death: My laptop has been restarting on its own. Its's a blue screen to death issue. I looked for the error online.[system service exception ntfs.sys failed]In one of the websites, they suggested to do an SFC Scan. After the scan, I got this message. "Windows Resource Protection...
  9. Laptop Blue Screen to Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Blue Screen to Death: My laptop has been restarting on its own. Its's a blue screen to death issue. I looked for the error online.[system service exception ntfs.sys failed]In one of the websites, they suggested to do an SFC Scan. After the scan, I got this message. "Windows Resource Protection...
  10. Can't start the laptop because of the blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't start the laptop because of the blue screen: Hello I woke up this morning to no sound on my laptop. I checked and found that windows updated last night. In the hope of fixing the sound issue, I installed all the pending updates. During one of such updates, I got stuck on the blue screen with stop code "Critical...