Windows 10: Can't open my laptop

Discus and support Can't open my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just bought a new laptop and i tried to open it, but rather than the normal page it open to American megatrend something like that. I searched on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FtnAmrh, May 17, 2021.

1. FtnAmrh Win User

Can't open my laptop

I just bought a new laptop and i tried to open it, but rather than the normal page it open to American megatrend something like that. I searched on internet how to exit and i tried multiple ways but i still can't exit

:)

FtnAmrh, May 17, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 17, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 17, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Can't open my laptop

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Can't open my laptop

1. Can't open my laptop - Similar Threads - Can't open laptop

2. Can't open entre system of my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open entre system of my laptop.: My Lenovo laptop accidentally won't open any programs. It only shows the language button, internet button, accessibility button, and power button.I don't know what to do. I need help....
  3. I can't open my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't open my laptop.: when I open my laptop this is what I see and then when I click it goes black screen and then go back in that lock screen again. Pls help me how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-laptop/1eb69ee7-dfb0-4a4d-8f66-8e31a0051552
  4. I can't open my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my laptop.: when I open my laptop this is what I see and then when I click it goes black screen and then go back in that lock screen again. Pls help me how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-my-laptop/1eb69ee7-dfb0-4a4d-8f66-8e31a0051552
  5. I can't open my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I can't open up my Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open up my Laptop: I have this problem where I ticked the Maximum Memory on msconfig and boot up on safe mode when I haven't restarted it say 4096 my max RAM is 4GB but when I restarted it say 0 so I unticked ONLY Safe Mode so when I restarted the Laptop can't log in the error code say Bad...
  7. I can't open my laptop

I can't open my laptop: Hi so i downloaded a lock folder software and right after i installed it, my laptop keeps on crashing, i cannot uninstall the software because after 1 min of turning on the laptop it gets BSOD again, someone help please! I have online classes The error isStop code: attempted...
  8. Can't Open Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Open Laptop: Can anyone tell me how to open my laptop using my Microsoft account? I can not for the life of me, remember the password I set, so I can't get past my lock screen after first starting up my laptop. I appreciate any help. Not at all computer savvy, lol. Thanks....
  9. Can't open certain apps on my Laptop

Can't open certain apps on my Laptop: Hello, I recently started having this problem where I can't open certain apps on my Laptop. I don't know what is causing it but I've noticed it on 1. Task Manager 2. regedit I've read somewhere that someone had a similar problem where they couldn't open anything as...
  10. Can't open Microsoft Store on my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open Microsoft Store on my laptop: Hi everyone! I just bought this laptop and after installing and prepared it for use I found out that I can't open my Microsoft Store app. if anyone knows how to make the app function again that would be extremely helpful. Thank you... I got this error # Code:...