Windows 10: Can't open my PC

Discus and support Can't open my PC in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My PC has been restarting again and again And doestn show any options to troubleshoot problem but shows some error like this[IMG] How it can be... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ibhattk, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:07 AM.

1. ibhattk Win User

Can't open my PC

My PC has been restarting again and again

And doestn show any options to troubleshoot problem but shows some error like thisCan't open my PC [​IMG] How it can be solved?

:)

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:10 AM
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't open my PC :cool:

4. jmcslob Win User

Can't open my PC

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

Thema:

Can't open my PC

1. Can't open my PC - Similar Threads - Can't open

2. Can't open Office XP Word documents since update today 12/1/2019.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't open Office XP Word documents since update today 12/1/2019.: Did a Windows 10 update today 12/1/2019 and now I can't open any Office XP WORD documents. Word opens but when I try and open a doc it closes down. I created a new doc and saved it, tried to open and same thing....
  3. w10 setting can't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    w10 setting can't open: Hello. Could someone help me with w10, because when I tried to open the setting it's disappear. My w10 is Update. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-setting-cant-open/7f70094a-e55a-4bad-85de-b5297cc7ef90
  4. Can't open apps, start menu stops working after a few minutes, chrome won't load pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open apps, start menu stops working after a few minutes, chrome won't load pages: Hi, not sure where to begin as there's literally a cascade of failures going on. It started when I noticed that I couldn't open steam. When trying to reinstall that I noticed that Chrome wouldn't open any web pages and then shortly afterwards I couldn't open the start menu....
  5. I can't open system settings / programs? rundll32 error, and many more

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't open system settings / programs? rundll32 error, and many more: Hey! Today I wanted to add something to my system variables and when I searched "edit the system environment variables" and clicked on it I got a system32\SystemPropertiesAdvanced.exe error "windows cannot access the specific device, path or file. You may not have appropriate...
  6. Laptop often freeze, can't open anything including the Security Options (ctrl alt del)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop often freeze, can't open anything including the Security Options (ctrl alt del): Hi! I bought a new laptop from a store but it is often lag even when it's new. After some days, the lag is become more often and dangerous. It become 100% unresponsive that I can't move my pointer at all. All I do is just shut it down by holding the power button but then Idk...
  7. I can't open any microsoft application that was installed in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't open any microsoft application that was installed in Microsoft Store: Hello, Please help me. I can't open any microsoft application including Microsoft Store. I think it was started after I updated my Windows 10. I have tried literally everything (cmd, store reset, power shell, etc) and I still can't open any Microsoft application. Do you have...
  8. can't input open license in my volume license service center

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can't input open license in my volume license service center: I have buy some open license from macau 's company ,I have recieve my confirmation but i can't add to my service center account.Before is ok .The two confirmation license date is 2019-04-26 and 2019-06-26.So I can't download and get the key.I don't know how to do.And the...
  9. Can't open any apps with UAC shield around it [Full details in comments]

Can't open any apps with UAC shield around it [Full details in comments]: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ssp021 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e168ya/cant_open_any_apps_with_uac_shield_around_it_full/
  10. Can't open file explorer

Can't open file explorer: I have tried all methods on the Microsoft site but they did not work, are there any other methods? submitted by /u/That_British_Kid1509 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0zvwt/cant_open_file_explorer/