Windows 10: Can't open my slide search bar... Can.t close Action Center

Discus and support Can't open my slide search bar... Can.t close Action Center in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I had 8.1 with the sliding search bar and settings and it will not open. it opens up with Action Center..no X to get rid of the page. I did add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by purplelover, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Can't open my slide search bar... Can.t close Action Center

I had 8.1 with the sliding search bar and settings and it will not open. it opens up with Action Center..no X to get rid of the page.

I did add Cortona and wonder if she took over my slide search page. Not liking this already.

Just shut Cortona off and the Action Center is still open. Someone PLEASE help me.

When Windows 10 loaded it removed CC Cleaner and my Malware Bytes is about to expire. Where can I find the links for the free programs? Will they work with 10???? If not what else can I use?

Thank's for any info.....

Eileen

:)

purplelover, Jul 27, 2016
  2. rock993 Win User

action center

When I click on the action center button on the toolbar in Windows 10, the action center slides open and immediately closes. What's up with that?

rock993, Jul 27, 2016
  3. new action centre design

1.instead of sliding down,sliding from left should open action ceter(must be diff. from android & iphone)

2.there must be fixed search bar on top of the action ceter.

,Etc

oshogitai---01, Jul 27, 2016
  4. Can't open my slide search bar... Can.t close Action Center

Really??? 57 folks have seen my post and no one can help me? I am getting desperate. I know someone out there has an answer.

I still can't find the links for the free Malwarebytes and CC Cleaner.

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help me.

purplelover, Jul 28, 2016
  5. DooGie Win User
  6. DooGie YOU ROCK!!!!! I now have Anti Virus protection! Thank so much!

7. DooGie Win User
    It's important to remember that Malwarebytes Anti Malware is exactly what it says, it protects against malware but it's not an anti virus program.

You can always run Windows Defender for protection against virus infection, it's free.

DooGie, Jul 28, 2016
  8. Can't open my slide search bar... Can.t close Action Center

Ilove CC Cleaner, and Malware Bytes. Also have System Mechanic...Are none of those Antivirus programs???? What do you use?

9. DooGie Win User
    No none of those are Antivirus programs. I personally use ESET NOD32 Antivirus but it's a paid for program and not very cheap.
    If I were you I'd use Windows Defender.

DooGie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Can't open my slide search bar... Can.t close Action Center

1. Can't open my slide search bar... Can.t close Action Center - Similar Threads - Can't open slide

2. action center will not open from task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    action center will not open from task bar: action center will not open from task bar. calendar will not open from task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-will-not-open-from-task-bar/be04c14a-2f7d-4cf6-8eb9-ee608ca0ce6a
  3. Can't open action center, can't type in search bar

in Cortana
    Can't open action center, can't type in search bar: In the past few days i'm having a problem with opening action center or type in search bar. What happens is i click on the bar or the icon, but its immediately closes it self like i double click on it really fast. It's not the first time it happened, i had this problem like...
  4. Action center not opening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action center not opening: Action center just won’t open, wether I left click on it directly, or right click and then click “Open action center”. Restarting my PC doesn’t fix this issue. submitted by /u/Plootsxd [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows Action Center Opening and Closing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Action Center Opening and Closing: My action Center opens and closes but I cannot open it without it shutting immediately so I can't use it or clear notifications. I tried all the fixes and can't fix it. How do I fix this? One fix was to rename a file I couldn't because it was in use. Any help would be great....
  6. Action center will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action center will not open: After march update have not been able to open action to view notifications. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-will-not-open/f06ebecd-46f5-457b-aa8e-84851112f6e6
  7. Action center is not opening.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action center is not opening.: I installed nfs undercover few days ago. It installed some other things. The game worked fine but from then the action center and other things did not open. Including date settings, wifi menu. I tried everything other things suggested on internet but nothing worked. Please...
  8. Action center not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action center not opening: So, for a while now I've been unable to open the action center, I recently deleted a few picture folders on my computer but that should be all I've done. Before I deleted those pictures I had issues with the computer being too full. I don't remember when the issue started,...
  9. Moving the mouse while Search or Action Center is open closes them

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving the mouse while Search or Action Center is open closes them: If I click the Search icon on the taskbar and proceed to type something, the search results show up just fine, but the second I move my mouse to click on one of them, the whole window closes. This effectively makes searching impossible. If I click the Action Center icon...
  10. Action Center will not open

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center will not open: I have the icon for new notifications but when I choose to ''Open Action Center'' nothing happens, also the WIN+A keys do not open it either. Can someone tell me what the matter is? I daily see the icon while hovering over with the mouse indicate that there are 'New...