Windows 10: Can't open my start screen in the bottom left corner. Getting error message I do not...

Discus and support Can't open my start screen in the bottom left corner. Getting error message I do not... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can't open my start screen in the bottom left corner also can't use the search box next to the start button. Can't open my notifications. I did open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidG_908, May 29, 2021.

1. Can't open my start screen in the bottom left corner. Getting error message I do not...

Can't open my start screen in the bottom left corner also can't use the search box next to the start button. Can't open my notifications. I did open PowerShell and run SFC /SCANNOW it did not find any integrity problems. It's mildly frustrating, I depend on my calendar notifications. I will be grateful for any help.

:)

DavidG_908, May 29, 2021
  2. link626 Win User

crashed. Now start menu opens in upper left corner and not clickable

win10 randomly crashed while idle. Some kernel security bsod.

after reboot, the start menu does not open in the lower left corner. It opens in upper left corner, and none of the menu is clickable. I have to use keyboard arrow keys to navigate.

Also, when I start typing words to search for apps, the search menu opens full screen.

My start menu is corrupted. How do I restore it? Event viewer suggested my .dat file is corrupted.

Even creating brand new user, the start menu still opens in the upper left corner (while the start button is in the lower left corner), and the menu is not clickable for the new user.

link626, May 29, 2021
  3. hofkar Win User
    Start button lower left corner of screen

The Start button in lower-left corner of screen/desktop is not responding to left click.
    Is there something an amateur can do?

hofkar, May 29, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Can't open my start screen in the bottom left corner. Getting error message I do not...

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, May 29, 2021
Thema:

Can't open my start screen in the bottom left corner. Getting error message I do not...

1. Can't open my start screen in the bottom left corner. Getting error message I do not... - Similar Threads - Can't open start

2. How to remove bottom left corner screen notifications?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to remove bottom left corner screen notifications?: Hello, I keep getting these black notifications on the bottom left of my screen, its always a "wait for some website" and sometimes its "establishing safe connection", I thought it was from google chrome so I deleted that and used microsoft edge but it still happenedalso the...
  3. How to remove bottom left corner screen notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove bottom left corner screen notifications?: Hello, I keep getting these black notifications on the bottom left of my screen, its always a "wait for some website" and sometimes its "establishing safe connection", I thought it was from google chrome so I deleted that and used microsoft edge but it still happenedalso the...
  4. How to remove bottom left corner screen notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My screen is zoomed into the bottom left corner and I cannot unzoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is zoomed into the bottom left corner and I cannot unzoom: Screen is zoomed into the bottom left corner and I cant access settings or anything except some of the windows menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-zoomed-into-the-bottom-left-corner/c4fe3e14-f8cf-4918-83f5-88caa7afa951
  6. My screen is zoomed into the bottom left corner and I cannot unzoom

My screen is zoomed into the bottom left corner and I cannot unzoom: Screen is zoomed into the bottom left corner and I cant access settings or anything except some of the windows menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-zoomed-into-the-bottom-left-corner/c4fe3e14-f8cf-4918-83f5-88caa7afa951
  7. My screen is zoomed into the bottom left corner and I cannot unzoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I can't click on my bottom left corner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't click on my bottom left corner?: Hey guys! I've been looking around for a solution to this for ages but I just can't click the bottom left corner on my HP All In One Desktop. It's really strange and has been happening for a week. I think it's like a app that can't load up or maybe something is just corrupt....
  9. I can't click on my bottom left corner?

I can't click on my bottom left corner?: Hey guys! I've been looking around for a solution to this for ages but I just can't click the bottom left corner on my HP All In One Desktop. It's really strange and has been happening for a week. I think it's like a app that can't load up or maybe something is just corrupt....
  10. hi. my windows 10 icon in the bottom left corner of the screen is not opening. it shows an...

in Cortana
    hi. my windows 10 icon in the bottom left corner of the screen is not opening. it shows an...: hi. windows icon in bottom left hand corner of screen not working. search bar either. im on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-windows-10-icon-in-the-bottom-left-corner-of/3b6c55f7-1df3-4364-97fd-c92725cf423c