Windows 10: Cant open Outlook on desktop

Discus and support Cant open Outlook on desktop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I recently purchased Microsoft for my desktop. I installed Outlook and it worked fine for few days and now i cant open the app. can anyone... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CarolynD6, Mar 1, 2020.

1. CarolynD6 Win User

Cant open Outlook on desktop

Hello, I recently purchased Microsoft for my desktop. I installed Outlook and it worked fine for few days and now i cant open the app.

can anyone help?

thanks

:)

CarolynD6, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Sigurd Win User

Opening a .MSG file created by Outlook 365

Because the apps I had tried and the one I had installed, appeared on the list of possible Apps in the list for opening MSG files, I thought that repairing Outlook might work. So I tried the repair option as Sheltieuk had suggested. When I then tried Start – Defaults afterwards and looked to see what was available to open MSG files, Outlook had appeared on the list! Selected that and it worked.

For once I have posed not only a question but an answer!!

Sigurd, Mar 1, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Can't open Outlook links in Edge

Hi,

In order for us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Dose this problem occur on a particular website or all the links you try to open from Outlook?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options […].
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on ‘Choose what to clear’.
    • Select all of them and click on Clear all.

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Cant open Outlook on desktop

Cannot sync Outlook on my desktop with my live account

Hello Schalk,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us which version of Outlook App are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below and check if the same thing will happen:

• Open the Outlook App in safe mode. Here are the steps:

1.1. Press Windows + R, type Outlook /safe, and then hit
      Enter.
    • Disable the Outlook connector and then re-enable it.
    You may also visit this link and follow the steps on how to sync your Outlook contacts to Windows Phone. This only applies to Windows Phone
    7 & 8 for Consumers.

Looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Cant open Outlook on desktop

1. Cant open Outlook on desktop - Similar Threads - Cant open Outlook

2. opening outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    opening outlook: Outlook will not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-outlook/5224d7b4-5764-4c23-887e-d1e4745d3542
  3. Outlook Desktop Sign-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Desktop Sign-in: This morning my desktop Outlook program made me sign in to access mail account. Then after signing in, when trying to reply to email, I got the following error message along with a long string of other diagnostic ****, so this is just a very small portion of the message....
  4. outlook is not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    outlook is not opening: I have office 365 today I am not able to open outlook please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-is-not-opening/e7b5e78a-6e83-4682-99b0-ba97ff61e315
  5. cannot open Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot open Outlook: After changing a provider, can't open Microsoft Outlook.Help me to regain access to my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-outlook/62fa0c89-de8b-4e47-a5c8-0cbfb3bca123
  6. Open Outlook Attachment With...

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Open Outlook Attachment With...: Win10 1909. If I receive a JPEG attached to an Outlook 2019 email I click to open it... [img] Problem is that this selection does not persist in Outlook, the next time I open a JPEG attachment I again get this selection window. The setting persists for all other...
  7. Desktop outlook 2016

Desktop outlook 2016: I recently upgraded my desktop machine including outlook / apps. On launch my outlook office had a new design, very much like how web office/hotmail operates. After some some problems printing and some outside it support, my outlook defaulted back to a classic style view much...
  8. Open Outlook

Open Outlook: How do I get the Calendar screen to open when I open "Outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-outlook/28be9ed9-5929-4086-93cf-85ad8fdb9a1e
  9. Office 365 Outlook not opening in my desktop pc

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Outlook not opening in my desktop pc: This morning I tried to open Office 365 Outlook and all I had were the following messages, which when I click OK on the last message Outlook just closes. All other Office 365 work, although I get a message in Word asking to sign in again! This only happens on my main desktop...
  10. FOLDER ON DESKTOP OPENS AT BOTTOM OF PAGE BUT I CANT OPEN IT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FOLDER ON DESKTOP OPENS AT BOTTOM OF PAGE BUT I CANT OPEN IT: I have an external hard drive that I have put on my desktop. I try to open it the folder goes to the bottom of the page and then when I try to open it there it won't let me. help...