Windows 10: Can't open Paint 3D

Discus and support Can't open Paint 3D in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't open Paint 3D on my lap although i try to re-install it and the result this app still not working. Just display about 3 or 5 seconds and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Minatore, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Minatore Win User

Can't open Paint 3D

I can't open Paint 3D on my lap although i try to re-install it and the result this app still not working. Just display about 3 or 5 seconds and it close itself. Anyone else know how to fix this issues? Show me, pls... Thanks alot!!

:)

Minatore, Sep 30, 2018

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Thanatica Win User
    Paint 3D cannot open STL files

Please update Paint 3D to be able to open STL files. View 3D *can* open them just fine.

When I open them in View 3D, and click the "Paint 3D" button, it gives this error message:

"We couldn't open Paint 3D. Wait a bit, then try again."

I did, and it keeps failing. So then, I manually go to Paint 3D, and open the file from there. In order to do that, I have to enter "*.*" as the filename, otherwise it won't pop up. The file types dropdown doesn't list STL files. But that's for good reason,
    apparently, because Paint 3D says:

"Paint 3D can't read this file. It may be invalid, or in a format that we don't currently support."

So, recap:

1) The file is completely valid, because View 3D can open it just fine

2) Why can Paint 3D not open a file, while View 3D can?

3) Please add this functionality to paint 3D. It's an industry standard file type for 3D models.

This is on Windows 10.0.15063.

Thanatica, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Dolly Cab Win User

Can't open Paint 3D

Can't download Paint 3D

Hi,

We would like to know the following information to better assist you:

- What is the version and OS Build of your Windows 10?

- Where are you trying to download Paint 3D?

- Did you receive any error message when trying to download the app?

- Can you narrate the troubleshooting steps that you’ve done to address this issue?

If you are using Windows 10 version 1709, Paint 3D should be available by default. We recommend that you have run the wsreset.exe to clear and reset Windows Store cache and try to download the Paint 3D from the Windows Store. You can
    follow the steps below:

• Open the Run box. Press and hold the Windows Key + R.
    • Type WSReset.exe
    • Click on Run as administrator

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Dolly Cab, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Can't open Paint 3D

1. Can't open Paint 3D - Similar Threads - Can't open Paint

2. Paint 3d won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3d won't open: Paint 3D won't open at all for me.I've tried reinstalling it,I've checked for updates but nothing is working and the same thing has happened to my friends Paint 3D as well. We don't want to restart them because it says that it will delete all our creations and we don't want...
  3. Paint 3d won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3d won't open: Paint 3D won't open at all for me.I've tried reinstalling it,I've checked for updates but nothing is working and the same thing has happened to my friends Paint 3D as well. We don't want to restart them because it says that it will delete all our creations and we don't want...
  4. My paint 3d can't open a big project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My paint 3d can't open a big project: Today I made a project and saved it. After that, I opened it. It took me to the loading screen, after a few minutes of waiting, it closed all the windows. When I opened it again nothing happened. Just the welcome screen. I tried opening the project again and sure enough,...
  5. My paint 3d can't open a big project

My paint 3d can't open a big project: Today I made a project and saved it. After that, I opened it. It took me to the loading screen, after a few minutes of waiting, it closed all the windows. When I opened it again nothing happened. Just the welcome screen. I tried opening the project again and sure enough,...
  6. Can't open Paint 3D

Can't open Paint 3D: Dear Microsoft and People that see this questionI have a question because I can't open Paint 3D. When I click the app, the app simply vanished or closed automatically. Also when I open using Paint the normal one the pp closed itslef but the original Paint survived. Please...
  7. Paint 3D won't open.

Paint 3D won't open.: I was using paint 3Dand There was a glitch and I managed to add an extra custom colour, and then it crashed and now every time I try to open it the app shows the loading screen and then it closes the app....
  8. Paint 3D: Can't open project

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paint 3D: Can't open project: Hello Windows Community, I was doing something in Paint 3D, when suddenly, my screen turns black and then goes back to normal. Paint 3D then had an error that said, "Paint 3D needs to close: Not sure what happened, but we're working on it." I tried finding answers to this...
  9. Paint & Paint 3D Can't open HEIC files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Paint & Paint 3D Can't open HEIC files: Windows 10 Pro Build 18362. The HEIF Image Extensions show as 'This product is installed' when viewed from the Microsoft Store. When I double click on a HEIC image file I get [ATTACH] I've tried using both Paint and Paint 3D as the Default App for Image Viewing. The error...
  10. Paint 3D wont open

Paint 3D wont open: When i open paint 3D it just closes. can someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-wont-open/57c3887a-1ac7-41fe-9ff8-15a3642d874b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant open paint 3d

2. cant open stl 3d paint

3. paint 3d This app cant open Check the windows store for more info about paint 3d

4. cannot open paint 3d,
  5. i cant open paint 3d