Windows 10: Can't open pics ...!

Discus and support Can't open pics ...! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Community ; Its my first time trying this out . I have pictures I have took , I'm trying to rearrange in my files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BobNeubig, Sep 1, 2019.

1. BobNeubig Win User

Can't open pics ...!

Dear Community ;

Its my first time trying this out . I have pictures I have took , I'm trying to rearrange in my files , but they won't open . I can click on them but not open , I was wondering is there anything I can do to open ?

Thank you for your help...!!

:)

BobNeubig, Sep 1, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't open pics ...! :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 1, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Can't open pics ...!

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can't open pics ...! :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Can't open pics ...!

1. Can't open pics ...! - Similar Threads - Can't open pics

2. opening pic screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    opening pic screen: How do I get rid of the annoying comments on my opening windows screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-pic-screen/de286115-efd1-4a0a-b011-a0f262d13988
  3. Can't view downloaded pics

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't view downloaded pics: I down loaded 8 pictures from the internet, only 2 are visible in the download file. I then downloaded them again to a new file and the same two photos are displayed when I open the file but not the other 6. Any suggestions? Thanks...
  4. Google pics not opening by recipient ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Google pics not opening by recipient ?: Having problems with Google Drive as I'm trying to send about 20 or so photos however the recipient is unable to open them for some reason ? 151718
  5. I can't download pic on this forum.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't download pic on this forum.: I want to ask the questen here but I can't download the pic to show my problem. I am pushing on the "download" button but happen northing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-pic-on-this-forum/3ecb2d50-fb8c-45a0-adce-cb12e919b660
  6. Pen and ink on pic opened from camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen and ink on pic opened from camera: (Surface Pro 5) I used to be able to write directly on the photos I've taken when selecting from the preview (camera roll) image in the camera app. I could scroll through the camera roll and write on photos as I needed to. Now I cannot write on the pics opened through that...
  7. Stop pics opening in One Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop pics opening in One Drive: After I updated my Laptop which has Windows 10, (it was the anniversary update), I go to upload pictures from my camera and it opens in "One Drive" and not how it use to before. I do things to some pictures and I do it in my "Paint Shop Pro" but I am not able to open pictures...
  8. Can't get rid of the screensaver pics

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get rid of the screensaver pics: I want to get rid of the screensaver with all the scenery pics where it asks if you like this picture, etc., which I have to click numerous times in just the right spot to get rid of. I just want to power on to the password prompt. (Better yet, no password prompt at all--just...
  9. Opening pic on screen too big....

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening pic on screen too big....: Finally given up trying to find how ro reduce the size of a pic on the start up screen, the one that shows the date and time..... Appreciate any help thanks. *Smile 97703
  10. Problem opening jpeg pics in W10

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem opening jpeg pics in W10: Hi After reloading W10 due to it being unable to restore any points I then installed the huge Creative update after being told this would fix it which I believe the Autumn update caused the facility to restore defunct. Now I can't open any jpeg picture just by...