Windows 10: Can't open Premiere Pro

Discus and support Can't open Premiere Pro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I start the computer I get a box saying "There was a problem starting C:\Windows\ System32\LogiDAdll" and then I can't open Premiere Pro. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xb101353, Jul 27, 2021.

1. xb101353 Win User

Can't open Premiere Pro

When I start the computer I get a box saying "There was a problem starting C:\Windows\ System32\LogiDAdll" and then I can't open Premiere Pro. I don't know if the two are connected? Windows 10 Home 20H2.

:)

xb101353, Jul 27, 2021

2. Can't get Adobe Premiere Pro to work anymore. Please Help!

Hi Jon,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What exactly happen when you try to import any content?
    • Do you get any error message/error code?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

I would recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + R, type appwiz.cpl
      and hit Enter.

• Now locate for Adobe Premiere Pro, right click on it and uninstall the program.
    • Once uninstalling is done restart the computer and try installing again.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps:

Step 2.

I suggest you to uninstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and install the program in compatibility mode and check.

• Follow the above steps to uninstall the program.

• Now Right-click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the program install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Adobe premiere pro on Win10

Oh I see. Was this working on your Dell 5770 laptop previously? Is it easy to pinpoint when it stopped opening?

There's a few short things that come to mind to try. If this were my computer, I'd try:

• Press Ctrl-Shift-Escape and look in the details tab to see if premiere's program is running in the list. The file name is most likely going to be recognizable such as premiere.exe or such.

• Close all files and documents. Right-click Start and choose Run, type
      shutdown /r /t 01
      and then restart your computer and test again.
    • Re-apply the same software (reinstall Premiere or Creative Cloud, etc.)

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jul 28, 2021
  4. Can't open Premiere Pro

Adobe premiere pro on Win10

Hello Shawn, thank you for your reply, I have tried all 3 solutions but unfortunately none of the 3 worked for me. Thank you any way. Samuel

SamuelAbramian, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Can't open Premiere Pro

1. Can't open Premiere Pro - Similar Threads - Can't open Premiere

2. HEVC installation problem impact on Premiere Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HEVC installation problem impact on Premiere Pro: I just want my Premiere Pro works on my pc from iphone format source, but it require this extention. But after installing the extension it still won't work. Plus this one give me no clue what is wrong.CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600GPU: GTX 1050 TiWindows 10 Pro*Moved from Windows...
  3. HEVC installation problem impact on Premiere Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HEVC installation problem impact on Premiere Pro: I just want my Premiere Pro works on my pc from iphone format source, but it require this extention. But after installing the extension it still won't work. Plus this one give me no clue what is wrong.CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600GPU: GTX 1050 TiWindows 10 Pro*Moved from Windows...
  4. HEVC installation problem impact on Premiere Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't open Premiere Pro

Can't open Premiere Pro: When I start the computer I get a box saying "There was a problem starting C:\Windows\ System32\LogiDAdll" and then I can't open Premiere Pro. I don't know if the two are connected? Windows 10 Home 20H2. 183098
  6. Adobe Premiere Pro System Compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adobe Premiere Pro System Compatibility: Having updated adobe premiere pro recently I am receiving a warning message RE: IntelR HD Graphics 620 that I should update my Intel display driver to 100.6286 or above. My laptop is an Dell Inspiron 12-7378 with an intel core i5-7200U running windows 2004 os build...
  7. Windows 10 Error trying to open Adobe Premiere Pro/After Effects

Windows 10 Error trying to open Adobe Premiere Pro/After Effects: Windows 10 x64 When I start Premiere: "Could not locate the enntry point _crtlsTailoredApp procedure in the dynamic link library MSVCR110.dll" [ATTACH] When I start AfterEffects: "Could not locate the enntry point _crtlsTailoredApp procedure in the dynamic link library...
  8. Cant Install After effects and premiere pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant Install After effects and premiere pro: Having an error message [ATTACH] Same goes for Adobe Premiere Pro. Tried to check control panel and the software was not installed. Please help thank you...
  9. Adobe Premiere Pro will not export

Adobe Premiere Pro will not export: Hi guys. So I was having BSOD almost every time I would run Premiere Pro or any other graphics-heavy program, and it took about 5 days to get the issue resolved. I believe in the end some sort of driver or the BIOS being out-of-date was causing the issue. If you'd like, you...
  10. BSOD when using Premiere Pro

BSOD when using Premiere Pro: Motherboard: MSI Bazooka B450M CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x (Water Cooled) RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200Mhz (F4-3200C16D-32GTZR) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Audio: Behringer UMC404HD Audio Interface Storage: 250GB Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus (Windows 10 +...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. premiere pro cant open project

2. cant open premiere pro

3. premiere pro doesnt open

4. how to fix please install and reinstall the product error 1 problem in adobe premiere