Windows 10: Can't open PST files with Mail

Discus and support Can't open PST files with Mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello. I have a problem : I can't open PST files that I received on my email account with the Windows Mail application. I am using Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nikk_65, Feb 21, 2021.

1. nikk_65 Win User

Can't open PST files with Mail

Hello.

I have a problem : I can't open PST files that I received on my email account with the Windows Mail application.

I am using Windows 10.

Thank you for your time.

:)

nikk_65, Feb 21, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook PST File Problem

That is exactly what I was going to suggest. Export everything to another PST file, delete the old(or rather move it out of the default folder) and replace it with the new PST file that you exported.

newtekie1, Feb 21, 2021
  3. BeeBowl Win User
    I can't open PST files with my Mail

I can't open PST files with my Mail application.

How to fix this ?

BeeBowl, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can't open PST files with Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't open PST files with Mail - Similar Threads - Can't open PST

2. Export emails from W10 Mail app to pst file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Export emails from W10 Mail app to pst file?: I have been using the Mail app in Windows 10 and have lots of important emails in the inbox. I was using IMAP. I'm now changing my whole system and want to move to Outlook Exchange mail as part of Office 365. How do I save all existing emails in Mail so I can import them...
  3. I can't open PST files with my Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't open PST files with my Mail: I can't open PST files with my Mail application. How to fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-pst-files-with-my-mail/2863d556-a258-4176-8411-5ef878ff1852
  4. OneDrive can't back up .pst files, but moving pst files causes Send/Receive error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive can't back up .pst files, but moving pst files causes Send/Receive error: Hi I have a weird catch-22 situation with my Outlook 2016 retail installation on my W10 confuser I want to back up my Documents folder to my OneDrive. However One Drive says it can't back up my pst files and that I must move them to a "non-important" folder. So I move my...
  5. .pst file problem

.pst file problem: Hi, I have .pst files that I have but it can't open it with Microsoft Mail... Is it normal and how can I use my .pst files ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pst-file-problem/673a801a-b22d-43cb-a4be-ad80e343af19
  6. PST files.

PST files.: Can I open an old PST Outlook file from Office Professions 2016's Outlook app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pst-files/39e1ead4-b0b7-49f7-b1b0-9b6fd96fa979"
  7. .pst files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .pst files: I was trying to move folders from the document folder to a flash drive, and I screwed it up as usual. Out of nowhere appeared a massive file labeled as an "outlook .pst" file in the document folder. I don't even use outlook, so what is it and should I delete it?...
  8. Import .pst files into Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import .pst files into Mail: I have upgraded to a new pc and want to use Mail instead of Outlook. Is there any way I can import my .pst backups and folders into Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-pst-files-into-mail/7679e0e1-7242-4c4e-989f-982c8945294d
  9. Outlook pst files

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook pst files: This is weird I am trying to copy the pst from my main computer it is roughly 4GB in size to a USB stick to import it to my new laptop. I have 43GB of empty space on my stick yet I get the error message that the pst file is to big for my stick. Now that is weird can anyone...
  10. Can't get to Outlook 2007 .pst file...

in Browsers and Email
    Can't get to Outlook 2007 .pst file...: With Windows 10 now on my PC, I know where the Outlook .pst file is located but not able to get to it. I am going to a new PC in a few weeks and would like to copy the Outlook .pst file to an external drive in order to put in the new PC. Is it safe to move it to another...