Windows 10: can't open realtek audio console and pc won't recognize headset

Discus and support can't open realtek audio console and pc won't recognize headset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; when I plug in my headset, nothing haooenes, no audio, no mic and the Realtek audio console won't open even when I click it manually from the start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gnomer_the_gnome, Aug 27, 2020.

1. can't open realtek audio console and pc won't recognize headset

when I plug in my headset, nothing haooenes, no audio, no mic and the Realtek audio console won't open even when I click it manually from the start menu, what to do?

submitted by /u/gnomer_the_gnome
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gnomer_the_gnome, Aug 27, 2020
  2. Fillbert Win User

Realtek Audio Console messing with headphone connection

Hi all,

I bought my Acer Aspire 5 laptop in September for school, and it came pre-loaded with the Realtek audio console.

Normally when I plug in my earbuds, a popup tells me to confirm what device was plugged in (Headphones, mic in, line in). Once you confirm the device it will relay the audio through the headset if the default audio device is set to the RealTek driver. However,
    recently, when I confirm that my headset is connected, it does not relay audio through my earbuds/headset. The only way to get audio through my headset is to restart my pc with my headset plugged into the audio jack. It's very annoying and updating the driver
    and the console client has not fixed this issue. Anyone have some fixes or suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Fillbert, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Headset mike not recognized - can't open Audio Manager

You could try going into settings and running the 'Troubleshooter'. Although this might not work as I think it may be a software/driver issue.

can't open realtek audio console and pc won't recognize headset [​IMG]

Ah okay. I have had a look at the manufacture Nubwo, and there doesn't seem to be any official drivers or software listed.

Thus I would suggest we try and uninstall everything related to the headset, and then let everything install automatically, as it had done on the other desktop (assuming everything was automatically configured, and it just worked).

1.) See if you can first remove the Realtek Audio Manager 1.0.0.222 software by uninstalling it.
    • Settings > Apps > Click on the app and select 'Uninstall.'

2.) After that right click on Start menu (*Start) and select 'Device Manager'
    • Under the 'View' tab, select 'Show hidden devices'
    • Then click on the arrow before 'Sound, video and game controllers' as well as 'Audio inputs and outputs' (this should drop down to reveal a list of audio drivers and headsets)
    • I can help you with which driver (in relation to your headset) to uninstall, if you post back with a screenshot.

Optional.) Or if you are comfortable with knowing which driver to uninstall, then do so
    • Right click on the driver name > Uninstall (Check 'delete software for this device'). Perform a restart and plug the headset back in.

ellellell1, Aug 27, 2020
  4. can't open realtek audio console and pc won't recognize headset

Realtek Audio Console not opening.

Realtek Audio Console not opening. Gives error "Cannot connect to RPC service."

TuhinSinha, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

can't open realtek audio console and pc won't recognize headset

1. can't open realtek audio console and pc won't recognize headset - Similar Threads - can't open realtek

2. Realtek audio console won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio console won't open: Every time when i try to enter the app a message pops up saying realtek audio console won't open. From there I have only 3 options: to see the app in microsoft store, copy to clipboard or just close it. I tried every method I could to fix the problem but still no result....
  3. Realtek audio console won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio console won't open: Every time when i try to enter the app a message pops up saying realtek audio console won't open. From there I have only 3 options: to see the app in microsoft store, copy to clipboard or just close it. I tried every method I could to fix the problem but still no result....
  4. Realtek audio console won't open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek Audio Console not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Console not opening: For some reason Realtek Audio Console has stopped working. I click on it, the loading screen appears briefly and then it goes away and that's it. I have Windows 11. This app used to work. Reinstalling the app, updating/reinstalling audio drivers does not help....
  6. Realtek Audio Console not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Console not opening: For some reason Realtek Audio Console has stopped working. I click on it, the loading screen appears briefly and then it goes away and that's it. I have Windows 11. This app used to work. Reinstalling the app, updating/reinstalling audio drivers does not help....
  7. Realtek audio console not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek audio console not opening: Realtek audio is not opening ,shows this app cant open check windows store . The store tells to reinstall but still no use. I tried reset also . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console-not-opening/ac36604e-0ce7-4f81-bb87-76370568565c
  8. Headset microphone and Realtek Audio Console

Headset microphone and Realtek Audio Console: Hi, I purchased an Acer Nitro 5 laptop recently and I just found out that when I plug in my headset with a microphone it doesn't pick up that it is a headset, and I know that I can fix this using the Realtek Audio Console but it never loads up and it tells me RCP servers can...
  9. RealTek Audio Console doesn't register my headset

RealTek Audio Console doesn't register my headset: Hello, I just recently got an Acer Predator 300 Gaming Laptop and I just tried to use a RUN MUS K2 Pro gaming headset with my laptop. I am able to get sound from the headphones; however, I have had no luck getting the microphone to work. They do not register at all...
  10. Realtek Audio Console not opening.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek Audio Console not opening.: Realtek Audio Console not opening. Gives error "Cannot connect to RPC service." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-console-not-opening/873d0f3f-5ad8-4e53-a261-4a03f13ffc38