Windows 10: can't open recovered C drive files but can't open any of the documents

Discus and support can't open recovered C drive files but can't open any of the documents in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted a file word document from a flash drive E:, I attempted to restore/recover the file by Googling a how to using CMD, this created... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Robin 999, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Robin 999 Win User

can't open recovered C drive files but can't open any of the documents

I accidentally deleted a file word document from a flash drive E:, I attempted to restore/recover the file by Googling a how to using CMD, this created 12 Local Disk C: recovery file which has several PDF files titled by random numbers that I cannot open_any advice? assuming I restored the deleted files correctlyWindows 10 Pro64 bit

:)

Robin 999, Feb 4, 2024
Thema:

can't open recovered C drive files but can't open any of the documents

1. can't open recovered C drive files but can't open any of the documents - Similar Threads - can't open recovered

2. Can't open any files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open any files.: I'm having an issue opening files on my computer running Windows 10. I've done the latest cumulative update. What's happening is when I open File Explorer and go to the Downloads folder or any folder to open a file, nothing happens. Not even the usual cursor spin, nor does...
  3. Can't open any files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open any files.: I'm having an issue opening files on my computer running Windows 10. I've done the latest cumulative update. What's happening is when I open File Explorer and go to the Downloads folder or any folder to open a file, nothing happens. Not even the usual cursor spin, nor does...
  4. Can't open any files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't open any files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open any files: [ATTACH] Anyone know how to fix this ??? submitted by /u/MichaelBlacky [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/icktdz/cant_open_any_files/
  6. Can't open documents

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open documents: In Word, trying to open documents w/i particular file. I get a pop-up: "Word experienced error trying to open the file. Try: -Check the file permissions for the document; -Make sure there is sufficient free memory and disk space; -Open the file with the Text Recovery...
  7. Can't open c: drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't open c: drive: I can't open my c: drive and whenever I open it, it says "Application not found" I tried every research but I could not find it yet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-c-drive/71806301-e693-4c33-a813-32996fa55952
  8. Can't open some files in Documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open some files in Documents: I think I have made a mess. I had a file called "password" in my document file, it was a "read only" file. There was another file called "passwords" out there too. It was not marked "read only" I have no idea how to make it not "read only" so I just renamed it. Now none of...
  9. Can't open documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open documents: I have windows10 installed but some virus infected my firefox browser and i had no option but to refresh my pc which i didn't know would install windows again ,previously when i upgraded to windows 10 from windows7 .. i could see windows.old folder in which i had all my 7's...
  10. Can't open "recovered" files

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open "recovered" files: Dear all I have an HP laptop15-F009VM that shipped with Windows 8.1. I upgraded to Windows 10 i Recover my usb drive most of files can not be open Text Document ( unknown format can not read it) …Lb ´Ý62MÍ Æ÷áC’Ë]ê¶ÙeD{ÂÒ…É¥576!3<ZFß;Àˆs×Üîǘ”’°Ê‚ SC0 image...