Windows 10: Can't open "recovered" files

Discus and support Can't open "recovered" files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Dear all I have an HP laptop15-F009VM that shipped with Windows 8.1. I upgraded to Windows 10 i Recover my usb drive most of files can not be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AYMAN123, Sep 26, 2016.

1. AYMAN123 Win User

Can't open "recovered" files

Dear all

I have an HP laptop15-F009VM that shipped with Windows 8.1. I upgraded to Windows 10

i Recover my usb drive

most of files can not be open

Text Document ( unknown format can not read it) …Lb ´Ý62MÍ Æ÷áC’Ë]ê¶ÙeD{ÂÒ…É¥576!3<ZFß;Àˆs×Üîǘ”’°Ê‚

SC0 image can not open it

img file not opening

the archive either unknown or damaged ( rar file)

HTML Help file

WinRAR archive (.GZ) not open

RIFF File (.RIFF)

SWF File (.SWF)

TrueType font file (.TTF)

ZIP File (.ZIP)

CPX File (.CPX)

THANK YOU ALL

:)

AYMAN123, Sep 26, 2016

2. " NOKIA X2 " How to Hide Files (Photos/Videos) from Gallery view..??

hi .. i hav found one trick by which we can hide all photos and videos/mp3 from gallery.

m using this ith my nokia c3 . very nice privacy trick.

Best Way To Hide Files Folders in Nokia s40 Symbian OS

rockpop989, Sep 26, 2016
  3. " NOKIA X2 " How to Hide Files (Photos/Videos) from Gallery view..??

S40 WHAT AN OUTDATED VERSION OF SOFTWARE NOKIA X2 IS HAVING...Can't open "recovered" files :(

VERY VERY DISAPOINTED Can't open "recovered" files :(

sharanukumar, Sep 26, 2016
Thema:

Can't open "recovered" files

1. Can't open "recovered" files - Similar Threads - Can't open recovered

2. can't open recovered C drive files but can't open any of the documents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't open recovered C drive files but can't open any of the documents: I accidentally deleted a file word document from a flash drive E:, I attempted to restore/recover the file by Googling a how to using CMD, this created 12 Local Disk C: recovery file which has several PDF files titled by random numbers that I cannot open_any advice? assuming...
  3. Can't open or recover Access mdb file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open or recover Access mdb file: I can't access my Access file that I had worked on and saved. I already did my work, saved and the file was opening nicely, but I do not know what happened. It stopped opening and if I try to delete the file it says, it is open in the Access database, but it is nowhere. I...
  4. Can't open or recover Access mdb file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open or recover Access mdb file: I can't access my Access file that I had worked on and saved. I already did my work, saved and the file was opening nicely, but I do not know what happened. It stopped opening and if I try to delete the file it says, it is open in the Access database, but it is nowhere. I...
  5. Deleted Files - Can't Recover - Please Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted Files - Can't Recover - Please Help: Okay last night or a few days ago, depends on when someone answers my computer needed a reset because of a blackout nice work Microsoft, I have spent two days trying to recover my files games, apps, work notes and nothing has worked. I've tried Disk-Drill, but nothing I had...
  6. Can't open files

Can't open files: I am having trouble opening any pdf or Microsoft files word, excel, powerpoint, etc. on my computer. I keep getting the a message that window cannot find the file. But if it's a video or photo or an internet app, it opens and works just fine. I've shutdown the computer...
  7. I can't recover my files.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't recover my files.: I had installed a Oracle VM on my laptop and was practicing to use Arch Linux on it. But I found out it uses too much of my space so I deleted Oracle but after uninstalling Oracle, all the files in my drive got deleted. I don't know how. Now I ran a system recovery but the...
  8. Can't open file

Can't open file: I have a file that I opened yesterday and worked on. Today I can't open it. When I try through Word, I get the message Word cannot open the file because the file format does not match the file extension. The file is saved as a .docx file. I've tried opening it as a .doc file...
  9. Can't open file

Can't open file: I made a video when i was on Windows 7, now i am on Windows 10 but i cannot open or play that video due to .VOB on it. How can i get rid of VOB and what can i use to open and play my home video?...
  10. Can't open a file

Can't open a file: Hello! My problem is that the file does not open gives an error. What i need to do? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-a-file/0c308b2e-25e2-4b61-ac45-f465ea07a26b"