Windows 10: Can't open Registry Editor Missing ulib.dll !!

Discus and support Can't open Registry Editor Missing ulib.dll !! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i'm trying to open my regeditor but i keep getting this message that my pc is missing a dll file called ulib.dll and ask me to reinstall the program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HazeMWageh, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Can't open Registry Editor Missing ulib.dll !!

i'm trying to open my regeditor but i keep getting this message that my pc is missing a dll file called ulib.dll
    and ask me to reinstall the program ?!!

Can't open Registry Editor Missing ulib.dll !! fd62e065-0bdd-4578-b13f-38f79f772a76?upload=true.png

:)

HazeMWageh, Oct 24, 2019

2. Registry Editor hidden when open

Hi. RRDodge

My name is Anthony, an Independent Advisor trying to help.

In this case, there are two ways to open Registry Editor in Windows 10:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type regedit. Next, select the first result for Registry Editor (desktop application).

2. Hold down or right-click the Start button and then select Run. Type regedit in the Open: box and select OK.

Now, if for any reason this does not work, in that case you can use the command prompt to open it, these would be the steps to follow:

• Open the Start menu.

• Click on the Windows logo located in the lower left corner of the screen.

• Type command prompt in the Start menu. In this way, the Command Prompt icon will appear in the Start menu.

• Right click on the Command Prompt. This is located at the top of the Start window. When you click on it, a drop-down menu will appear.

• If your trackpad does not have a button for the right click, use two fingers to press it.

• Click on the Run as administrator option. This option is found in the drop-down menu.

• If you do not have administrator rights on the computer, you cannot complete this method.

• Click Yes when prompted. Doing so will open the Command Prompt in administrator mode.

• Enter the registry update command.

Type reg add "HKCU \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Policies \ System" / t Reg_dword / v DisableRegistryTools / f / d 0 in the Command Prompt and then press ↵ Enter.

• Close the Command Prompt. Now, the command must have reactivated the Registry Editor.

• Try to open Registry Editor. Open the Start menu, type regedit and then press ↵ Enter.

If Registry Editor does not open, go to the next step.

• Restart your computer. Open the Start menu, click on the Start / Off icon and then on Restart.

Once your computer restarts, try again to open Registry Editor.

Best Regards.

Anthony. -

AnthonyBurns03, Oct 24, 2019
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

Can't open Registry Editor Missing ulib.dll !! [​IMG]

4. Can't open Registry Editor Missing ulib.dll !!

how to open registry editor?

how to open registry editor

brianashe1, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Can't open Registry Editor Missing ulib.dll !!

1. Can't open Registry Editor Missing ulib.dll !! - Similar Threads - Can't open Registry

2. Missing \CurrentVerison in Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing \CurrentVerison in Registry Editor: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\CurrentVersion is just not there, I'm new to Registry Editing so I might have to turn on something somewhere, I just haven't found it yet**Update**I found it in Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Software\Microsoft\ but according to an...
  3. Missing \CurrentVerison in Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing \CurrentVerison in Registry Editor: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\CurrentVersion is just not there, I'm new to Registry Editing so I might have to turn on something somewhere, I just haven't found it yet**Update**I found it in Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Software\Microsoft\ but according to an...
  4. The WindowsUpdate folder is missing in the registry editor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The WindowsUpdate folder is missing in the registry editor.: Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 22H2 Installed on ‎27/‎11/‎2022 OS build 22621.525 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22634.1000.0 I had tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, but it didn't work.I wonder if importing the Windows update folder...
  5. The WindowsUpdate folder is missing in the registry editor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The WindowsUpdate folder is missing in the registry editor.: Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 22H2 Installed on ‎27/‎11/‎2022 OS build 22621.525 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22634.1000.0 I had tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, but it didn't work.I wonder if importing the Windows update folder...
  6. Registry Editor not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Registry Editor not opening: My Nvideo Geforce drivers weren't working so I looked up a fix online, this is what I followedAfter copy pasting C: \ Program Files and C: \ Program Files x86 in there spots, it did nothing but give error messages, when I try and open registry editor I get these error...
  7. Missing no close file in Registry editor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Missing no close file in Registry editor: Hello recently have run into the issue of not having any shutdown, restart or sleep options in my power button from the desktop. I followed the steps when going through the registry editor and found out that I am missing the no close REG_WORD file entirely. How do I fix this...
  8. Registry Editor opens at starup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry Editor opens at starup: Hello! Ever since I installed Malwarebytes a few days ago, a pop-up called "User Account Control" keeps appearing every time I start windows, asking for the app Registry Editor to make changes to the device. [ATTACH] The first time i clicked "yes", my laptop restarted on...
  9. cannot open registry editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot open registry editor: i am not able to open registry editor on my windows 10, whenever i open it a notepad window opens up. what could be the reason?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-registry-editor/ea69d705-7331-4915-aed1-202679e6beca
  10. Can't open Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open Registry Editor: I can't open the registry editor. I tried opening it on the command prompt and it says access denied even though i opened it through admin, when I opened it on Windows PowerShell it just says "Program 'regedit.exe' failed to run: The specified executable is not a valid...