Windows 10: Can't open scanned documents

Discus and support Can't open scanned documents in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm running on Windows 10 and can scan from printer with no problem, however I am unable to open the file from SCANS-it just continuously runs. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jamyamison, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Can't open scanned documents

I'm running on Windows 10 and can scan from printer with no problem, however I am unable to open the file from SCANS-it just continuously runs. I also found that I cannot open my SYSTEMS app.

Thanks for any suggestions/help.

:)

Jamyamison, Apr 8, 2020

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Apr 8, 2020
  3. How to save a scanned document as PDF

Hi Chuck.

There are some options that you can do to save the scanned documents to PDF file. You may follow these steps:

• Copy the scanned document.
    • Open Word, then paste it.
    • Click File > Save As > Choose the location where you want to save it.
    • On Save as type, choose PDF > Save.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Apr 8, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Can't open scanned documents

scan document

Hi Morris

Click your Start Button, then just type fax

Form the resulting list, open Windows Fax and Scan

Choose New - Scan to begin scanning the document . . .

DaveM121, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Can't open scanned documents

1. Can't open scanned documents - Similar Threads - Can't open scanned

2. windows wont open a scanned document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows wont open a scanned document: i was able to scan a document and it was finebut when I went to open it in windows it said upload failedit worked fine yesterday so any ideas what this might caused by...
  3. windows wont open a scanned document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows wont open a scanned document: i was able to scan a document and it was finebut when I went to open it in windows it said upload failedit worked fine yesterday so any ideas what this might caused by...
  4. windows wont open a scanned document

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't open documents

Can't open documents: In Word, trying to open documents w/i particular file. I get a pop-up: "Word experienced error trying to open the file. Try: -Check the file permissions for the document; -Make sure there is sufficient free memory and disk space; -Open the file with the Text Recovery...
  6. how to scan to desktop a document and open it.

how to scan to desktop a document and open it.: how to scan to desktop a document and open it. i have windows 10 and a al in one hp envoy printer scanner. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-scan-to-desktop-a-document-and-open-it/04715068-b4ae-4e00-9c37-5edccf6311bd
  7. Can't find scanned documents in computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find scanned documents in computer?: Have Windows10..cannot find Scanned documents in file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-scanned-documents-in-computer/dd9d2d35-8feb-46e3-a855-c01a7d949e30"
  8. Can't open scanned document in Public Documents folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open scanned document in Public Documents folder: My wife and I have administrator accounts on the same computer. I recently scanned a document and saved the scan in the Public Documents folder ( I have public folder sharing turned on). I can open the scanned document without a problem but when my wife tries to open it she...
  9. Can't save scanned documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't save scanned documents: As with my previous post, when I scan a document with a Canon CanoScan 8800F and try to save it to an existing folder the screen/box pops up and says "Cannot save file. The location you want to save to is write protected. Remove the write-protection or use another disk." I'm...
  10. Can't open documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open documents: I have windows10 installed but some virus infected my firefox browser and i had no option but to refresh my pc which i didn't know would install windows again ,previously when i upgraded to windows 10 from windows7 .. i could see windows.old folder in which i had all my 7's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i scanned document to computer but cannot find it