Windows 10: cant open settings and icons are white

Discus and support cant open settings and icons are white in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I cant open settings and the icons are white since a few days. I have tried re installing the microsoft apps but it doesnt work submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Th1eske, Jan 6, 2020.

1. cant open settings and icons are white

I cant open settings and the icons are white since a few days. I have tried re installing the microsoft apps but it doesnt work

submitted by /u/Th1eske
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Th1eske, Jan 6, 2020

2. Running w10 cant get screen saver to work .I set the settings to turn on photo gallery but white blocks keep showing .

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Go to Human Interface Devices.
    • Disable HID-compliant white board on your device.

Let us know how it goes.

Justin Emb, Jan 6, 2020
  3. res0khor Win User
    white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Jan 6, 2020
  4. PloKoon Win User

cant open settings and icons are white

Making the taskbar Edge icon white

Wow. Thank you so much for taking the time to make a video tutorial. A lot of steps to change the icon color but worth it to me.

If I heard you correctly, this will reset every time Edge updates?

PloKoon, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

cant open settings and icons are white

1. cant open settings and icons are white - Similar Threads - cant open settings

2. A white X on battery icon and can't open Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A white X on battery icon and can't open Settings: Like the title says, there's a white x icon on the battery but I can still plug in and charge my laptop. Also, I can't open the settings, it just immediately closes and I can't write anything in the search bar. Can anyone help?My laptop is IdeaPad 5 15ALC05....
  3. A white X on battery icon and can't open Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A white X on battery icon and can't open Settings: Like the title says, there's a white x icon on the battery but I can still plug in and charge my laptop. Also, I can't open the settings, it just immediately closes and I can't write anything in the search bar. Can anyone help?My laptop is IdeaPad 5 15ALC05....
  4. BIOS setting cant open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS setting cant open: I can’t open my bio settings, when I do, it shows a black screen with with white letters that say: Family control serie. Failed.Does someone have an solution, I really need to fix this. My computer has a setting disabled in bios....
  5. BIOS setting cant open

BIOS setting cant open: I can’t open my bio settings, when I do, it shows a black screen with with white letters that say: Family control serie. Failed.Does someone have an solution, I really need to fix this. My computer has a setting disabled in bios....
  6. BIOS setting cant open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Cant open settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant open settings: When ever I open setting it says there is a problem with settings and refreshing your computer might help but I've already factory reset my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-settings/4930b57c-97b7-4e61-bd74-5aee17cfa2fb
  8. Open Office white icons

Open Office white icons: I just built me another PC and after loading up Open Office all my desktop & file explorer icons for my Calc spreadsheets are white instead of the normal green all my other PC's are showing for the same software. Trying to figure out why this is....After some research one...
  9. White Icons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White Icons: Hi. I got a issue with my pc, after today released update, games icon became white. Things were like this, firstly i got update today in the morning and i didi restart as how should it be and then everything were perfectly fine. I turn off pc and after couple of hours when i...
  10. cant open settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant open settings: cant open settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/cant-open-settings/998f170f-1086-48ea-955e-200d89fd2e24