Windows 10: Can't open Spark AR

Discus and support Can't open Spark AR in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, guys! I've installed Spark AR Studio on my laptop (it meets all the requirements in order to run it). However, it won't open when I click on it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/igrz52, Apr 27, 2020.

1. /u/igrz52 Win User

Can't open Spark AR

Hi, guys! I've installed Spark AR Studio on my laptop (it meets all the requirements in order to run it). However, it won't open when I click on it. I cannot run it as administrator and have already reinstalled it (even previous versions), sfc scannowed and clean booted it; also changed the value of exefile in regedit, but the problem is still here. Is there any solution? Here are some screen recordings/shots that might be helpful:

https://share.getcloudapp.com/P8uEbPwW

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ej8tSj5d0qtO9O7Yfh2K2tB5rZAXqx2H

It also might be useful to mention that the program was initially being installed with NTFS compression, but managed to solve it.

submitted by /u/igrz52
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/igrz52, Apr 27, 2020

2. cannot install spark ar studio on windows 10 pro

hi , while installing spark ar studio v80 the below message appears :

Spark AR Studio is not supported in this version of Windows. Please upgrade to windows 10.

Appreicate your help

malsaeed55, Apr 27, 2020
  3. AR-SA Language added automatically every restart

Thanks for the update. I've tried to replicate the issue but the AR-SR keyboard doesn't retain after a restart. Being said, it's possible that a software/program may cause the keyboard to re-enable. To
    rule this out, try the method below:

• First, remove the keyboard by re-adding the AR-SR language, and then select
      Remove to remove the keyboard from the selection.
    • Once the AR-SR keyboard is removed, perform a clean boot by following the steps on the article provided in the previous post.
    • In clean boot environment, disable all startup programs by following the steps on the same article under the
      How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot section. Click the drop-down arrow to view the steps.
    • Once you're done, check if the AR-SR keyboard will still appear after a restart.

Looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Can't open Spark AR

Project Spark Resurrection

Hi,

For suggestions and comments about Project Spark, you can post it on our
    Xbox Feedback page

Regards.

Loraine Mon, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Can't open Spark AR

1. Can't open Spark AR - Similar Threads - Can't open Spark

2. Spark AR in temp folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spark AR in temp folder: What is this and how do I delete it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spark-ar-in-temp-folder/9d5ea933-bd82-4aba-9b35-dd7de4bb19e1
  3. Spark AR in temp folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spark AR in temp folder: What is this and how do I delete it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spark-ar-in-temp-folder/9d5ea933-bd82-4aba-9b35-dd7de4bb19e1
  4. Everytime I run roblox my computer has like sparking noises and after a lot of sparking my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I run roblox my computer has like sparking noises and after a lot of sparking my...: so i tried antivirus and a lot of other stuff i updated all my drivers and stuff most ppl told me it was a hardware error but before i take it to a professional I would like to ask if theres any other fix also when i checked event viewer there were a lot of errors saying...
  5. Everytime I run roblox my computer has like sparking noises and after a lot of sparking my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everytime I run roblox my computer has like sparking noises and after a lot of sparking my...: so i tried antivirus and a lot of other stuff i updated all my drivers and stuff most ppl told me it was a hardware error but before i take it to a professional I would like to ask if theres any other fix also when i checked event viewer there were a lot of errors saying...
  6. Can't pin apps to task ar from Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't pin apps to task ar from Microsoft 365: You need to download the desktop version not the online version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-pin-apps-to-task-ar-from-microsoft-365/ad95b88b-c37f-4ed4-bc48-06dc105a3f2a
  7. Spark on laptop motherboard due to ignorance. Getting consistent BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spark on laptop motherboard due to ignorance. Getting consistent BSODs: Hi everyone, I tried to upgrade my 5yr old Lenovo Y700 with GTX 960m and i7-6700HQ. But due to my ignorance i forgot to disconnect my battery from the motherboard and was changing the thermal paste. I accidentally touched the heat sink on the motherboard and saw a spark at...
  8. cannot install spark ar studio on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot install spark ar studio on windows 10 pro: hi , while installing spark ar studio v80 the below message appears : Spark AR Studio is not supported in this version of Windows. Please upgrade to windows 10. Appreicate your help...
  9. Icons and apps ar enlarged in size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons and apps ar enlarged in size: I turned on my computer and all the icons and apps are enlarged. I have updated my graphic drivers and my scale and layout are at 100%. I cannot make it lower. There has been a windows update, and I remember this happening once before after an update. Anyone ese have this...
  10. Nvidia Research demos Prescription AR and Foveated AR headset

in Windows 10 News
    Nvidia Research demos Prescription AR and Foveated AR headset: Get ready to dig in this week. SIGGRAPH is here and we’re helping graphics professionals, researchers, developers and students of all kinds take advantage of the latest advances in graphics, including new possibilities in real-time ray tracing, AI, and augmented reality....