Windows 10: Can't open Sticky note after Windows 10 1903 updates

Discus and support Can't open Sticky note after Windows 10 1903 updates in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sticky note can't open after I'm updates the Windows 10 1903 then after the Windows is load the desktop, 1st think I saw where is my stick note ?? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BoonHin, Aug 11, 2019.

1. BoonHin Win User

Can't open Sticky note after Windows 10 1903 updates

Sticky note can't open after I'm updates the Windows 10 1903 then after the Windows is load the desktop, 1st think I saw where is my stick note ??

I try open the stick note app , it open show loading then it close it .

Did I lost all my note due to Windows updates.

:)

BoonHin, Aug 11, 2019

2. Win 10 v1709 update and missing Sticky Notes

Hi,

There is a possibility that the Sticky Notes were unexpectedly deleted on your desktop due to some errors while the update is being installed. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need to know which build and edition of Windows 10 is currently
    installed on your PC.

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest recovering the lost Sticky Notes by following these steps:

• Open the File Explorer.
    • Type %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Sticky Notes\StickyNotes.snt in the address bar and then hit the Enter key.
    • Look for StickyNotes.snt file and then open it with Notepad or Microsoft Word.
    • Look for the missing notes in .snt file, copy and paste it into a new Sticky Notes.

To avoid issues with missing Sticky Notes, it will be best to back them up. You can follow the steps provided by
    Jennifer Bri in this thread. It serves as a guide on how to back up and restore
    Sticky notes in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Aug 11, 2019
  3. RWB-1976 Win User
    1903 Sticky Notes - various problems since update

1. I have 11 little sticky notes which now take up nearly 100mb of memory. ( OUTLOOK only uses 35Mb and Excel 58mb ).

2. Not all sticky notes open when sticky notes is loaded. I have to check each one is open from the list.

3. A single click on the toolbar icon used to minimse all notes at once. 8 notes now = 8 separte windows.

4. When I minimise all applications to access the desktop a single click on the toolbar icon does not make the notes visible again. I have to close all sticky notes by selecting close all windows and then reload sticky notes.

All updates to office 365 and windows 1903 have been applied to my HP laptop.

Sticky notes are not in my START list. I load them when I want them.

Can anyone help ?

Do I need to reload some software(if so how?) or run troubleshooter ?

RWB-1976, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Can't open Sticky note after Windows 10 1903 updates

the sticky note application.

Hi,

Sticky Notes is one of the default programs for Windows 10. Type Sticky Notes in the search box, then press enter. If you are encountering an error opening Sticky Notes, we recommend resetting the application. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps, then Apps & features in the left pane.
    • Locate Sticky Notes, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Can't open Sticky note after Windows 10 1903 updates

1. Can't open Sticky note after Windows 10 1903 updates - Similar Threads - Can't open Sticky

2. sticky notes not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sticky notes not opening: i try to reset but not opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-not-opening/0dbaf094-19cc-473c-9f6f-539b439f6a0d
  3. Sticky Notes keeps minimizing after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes keeps minimizing after 1903 update: Good Morning After updating to Feature Update 1903 I have one user whos sticky note keep minimizing any time she opens another app, like Outlook for example. She then has to select each note individually on the task bar and restore it to be 'stuck' out on the desktop....
  4. Sticky notes opening in different windows after 1903 update

Sticky notes opening in different windows after 1903 update: I use the sticky notes app a lot and this update is very frustrating. I usually have a bunch of notes open at once while i'm working and I loved being able to minimize them all at once. Now I have to manually close them all to get them out of the way. Could you guys maybe add...
  5. Sticky Notes not working after update to Windows 10 1903

Sticky Notes not working after update to Windows 10 1903: After updating to Windows 10 1903, Sticky Notes will not open . I have uninstalled and reinstalled program, reset it after installation and there has been no change. In app settings , Specifications , it shows Version 3.6.75.0 but for the app it also shows 0 bytes and for...
  6. Sticky Notes will not run after Update to 1903 Event ID69

Sticky Notes will not run after Update to 1903 Event ID69: Since upgrading to 10 1903 I've noticed that sticky notes opens but closes again immediately with an Event id 69 . No notes are displayed. My plum.sqllite file is there everything looks OK . Can someone help please...
  7. 1903 and Sticky Notes

1903 and Sticky Notes: After installing 1903, my Sticky Notes do not appear after shutting down and booting up again. Out of eight sticky notes sometimes only 2 or 3 remain after shutting down/rebooting....
  8. after updating windows sticky notes open as multiple windows

after updating windows sticky notes open as multiple windows: Hi. sorry for my bad english. i have a problem with sticky notes after that i updated my windows. sticky notes open as multiple window. if you don't get what i mean plz look at the associated image. i move mouse on sticky notes to you see multiple windows. tnx in...
  9. Win 10 1903 Sticky Notes

Win 10 1903 Sticky Notes: Just updated to Win 10 1903 . Sticky Notes now automatically resizes all notes so all fit simultaneously across the display screen. My 15 notes are now impossible to read. Attempts to resize or move any single note is not possible. Further, none of the menu items for Sticky...
  10. sticky notes. this app can't open.

sticky notes. this app can't open.: I'm having trouble opening the Sticky Notes App. I get a message 'Check the Windows Store for more info about Sticky Notes.' When I go there it has no further information. I have notes that I need to access and I cant open the app. Any help much appreciated. Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sticky notes for windows 1903

2. sticky notes gone after win 10 1903 update

3. Sticky notes not working after 1903 update

4. sticky notes wont open afetr windows update,
  5. StickyNotes crashing 1903 after updates installed,
  6. excel not opening after windows update 1903,
  7. sticky notes in windows 1903,
  8. sticky notes wont even open after 1903 update,
  9. sticky notes windows 10 1903,
  10. stikynot windows 10 1903,
  11. sticky notes crashes windows 10 after 1903 update,