Windows 10: can't open store in windows 10 pro

Discus and support can't open store in windows 10 pro in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; the server stumbled we all have bad day this typ error showing in my store the error code is 0*80072EE7 CV:/pjnOPKwUEixxt1v... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by aryan odi, Jul 4, 2019.

1. aryan odi Win User

can't open store in windows 10 pro

the server stumbled

we all have bad day this typ error showing in my store

the error code is 0*80072EE7

CV:/pjnOPKwUEixxt1v

:)

aryan odi, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 4, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jul 4, 2019
  4. can't open store in windows 10 pro

Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

can't open store in windows 10 pro

1. can't open store in windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - can't open store

2. Can't open the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open the store: Store opens and it closes ,Nothing enables me to run Microsoft Store, other apps are running such as Calculator, Maps, Sticky Notes etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-the-store/c0de61c6-2f59-457d-b1f1-a1ec2e697b5f
  3. Can't open the store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't open the store: Store opens and it closes ,Nothing enables me to run Microsoft Store, other apps are running such as Calculator, Maps, Sticky Notes etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-the-store/60ce38f8-aefd-4d70-893d-800dc2a67d22
  4. windows store can't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows store can't open: windows store can't open even i updated my windows 10 to latest 21h1 version. After updated, when I check windows store, it regularly crashes . So please find any solution for this problem......
  5. Microsoft store in window 10 pro not opening

Microsoft store in window 10 pro not opening: Pls help my Microsoft store in window 10 pro is not opening. Its like it is fully deleted from my computer but just showing in start and search but not in apps and features. i tried everything also the above command pls help pls help help...
  6. Can't Open Windows 10 Store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Open Windows 10 Store.: I use ShutUp10, not sure if that's anything to do with it but when I open Windows Store, I get a Code: 0x80131500 error, sometimes says I have no internet, sometimes tells me just to retry. I don't use a VPN or anything and have tried running it without firewall on etc. the...
  7. Can't open windows Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open windows Store: I screwed up big time. All I wanted to do was change the theme in Windows Terminal, but Windows wouldn't let me make any changes to the default.json file because I don't have permission to write even though I am an administrator. So I removed Windows Terminal, and tried to...
  8. Windows store can't be opened

Windows store can't be opened: Hello, my name Afi from Indonesia. Last December I bought a new laptop. Windows store can't be opened after Windows 10 be activated. I have tried various methods that have been suggested by Microsoft, but until now it has not been successful. Can you help me? Additional note:...
  9. Windows Store can't open

Windows Store can't open: Hi i'm Rommy, I have a problem with my windows store can't open and just show the error code is Code: 0x00000190 Please guide me how to solve this problem.. Thanks & best regards Rommy...
  10. Can't launch Store on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't launch Store on Windows 10 Pro: Hi, For some reason I can't access Store, its tile in start menu looks like this (compared to the other ones it's darker): [img] When I click on it, nothing happens. Do you know how to solve this problem? Jacek. 13045