Windows 10: Can't open the link of the photo in login screen.

Discus and support Can't open the link of the photo in login screen. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I like most of those photos. They are beautiful and intriguing. But since I uninstalled the IE and installed the Edge and Edge Dev, I can't open the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AxJ3, Sep 16, 2020.

1. AxJ3 Win User

Can't open the link of the photo in login screen.

I like most of those photos. They are beautiful and intriguing. But since I uninstalled the IE and installed the Edge and Edge Dev, I can't open the link anymore. I clicked the link and entered the OS but nothing happened while it used to be opened in IE after I login. How can I fix it?

Thanks for the help!

:)

2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Login Screen Photo Links?

Hi,

Disabling this option from the lock screen is easy. Kindly follow these steps in order to remove/disable this option:

• From the Start menu, click Settings or gear icon.
    • Click the Personalization menu from the Settings
      menu.
    • Go to the Lock screen from the Personalization
      menu.
    • Look for Get fun facts, tips and more from Windows and Cortana on your lock screen, then click the radio button to turn it off.

You can always enable it by following the steps above if you wish to put it back.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Can't open the link of the photo in login screen.

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Can't open the link of the photo in login screen. [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Can't open the link of the photo in login screen.

1. Can't open the link of the photo in login screen. - Similar Threads - Can't open link

2. I can't open a link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open a link: I am on a website site which I trust it is for training purposes but cannot open links on the siteWhen I try I get a message that says this site in not secure and a msg saying...forms.zohopublic.com.au sent an invalid response!!!Any ideas?...
  3. I can't open a link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open a link: I am on a website site which I trust it is for training purposes but cannot open links on the siteWhen I try I get a message that says this site in not secure and a msg saying...forms.zohopublic.com.au sent an invalid response!!!Any ideas?...
  4. OPENING SCREEN PHOTOS

OPENING SCREEN PHOTOS: I WOULD LIKE TO GET THE BEAUTIFUL PHOTO WHEN I OPEN MY COMPUTER. THIS OPTION DISAPPEARED AFTER THE LAST MS UPDATE TO WINDOWS 10. WHAT STEPS SHOULD I TAKE TO GET THIS BACK? THANKS...
  5. OPENING SCREEN PHOTOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OPENING SCREEN PHOTOS: I WOULD LIKE TO GET THE BEAUTIFUL PHOTO WHEN I OPEN MY COMPUTER. THIS OPTION DISAPPEARED AFTER THE LAST MS UPDATE TO WINDOWS 10. WHAT STEPS SHOULD I TAKE TO GET THIS BACK? THANKS...
  6. OPENING SCREEN PHOTOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can't open link

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open link: This morning I received an email and when I tried to open it, I got this error:Unable to open https://rdr-prod.ddims.cc/public/v1/links/ba0437-5109-4948-a3dc-ef584eb710e1?cid=117213Restarted my computer, no help.Sent query to originator, still awaiting a response.Googled it -...
  8. Can't Open Photos

Can't Open Photos: I Can't open photos, I get the following error "The app didn't start" don't know what to do, can someone help? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-photos/a3184dc1-9e42-4afd-b3cb-763be666ced2
  9. Can't open links

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open links: When on line, I don't seem to be able to open links when I click on them. What daft thing have I done now? Hope someone can help. Many thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-links/b0890bd8-53c1-4498-843f-d5538e302f1c
  10. Can't open photo's

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open photo's: when I try and open a photo it says "you can not open this without admin" or something like that I am admin though please help I also have no other accounts 49899