Windows 10: Can't open to screen an open program

Discus and support Can't open to screen an open program in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Using Windows 10, I have multiple screens setup (2 additional) to my laptop. I have a program that I have a shortcut on the taskbar for and have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Amanda Linton, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Can't open to screen an open program

Using Windows 10, I have multiple screens setup (2 additional) to my laptop. I have a program that I have a shortcut on the taskbar for and have opened the program from that shortcut. When I hit ALT/TAB I can see the program is open, but when I select it, it doesn't display as open on any screen.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

:)

Amanda Linton, Jul 11, 2018

2. open source software

ok guys i seriously need some help on this one. *Eek! Can't open to screen an open program :eek: at school i took a programing class with having no previous programming knowledge. any ways the teacher told us to pick a open source program and make a presentation about it.*Mad Can't open to screen an open program :mad:

i have no idea about any programs besides Mozilla, and limewire.
    i tried googleing but not many useful results.

can you help make a list of popular open source programs?*Smile Can't open to screen an open program :)

thanks guys.

i nEeD HeLp, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Opening programs on a twin monitor setup

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Hover to the open application on the taskbar.
    • You'll get a miniature Preview screen of the said application.
    • Hover your mouse over the Preview screen.
    • Right click on Restore.
    • Re-hover over the same Preview screen.
    • Right click on Move.
    • Use the arrow keys to move the application on your desired screen/position.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Can't open to screen an open program

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Can't open to screen an open program

1. Can't open to screen an open program - Similar Threads - Can't open screen

2. Can't open specific program or uninstall it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open specific program or uninstall it.: I can't open some of program such as Steam, IDM, or install any program that just download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-specific-program-or-uninstall-it/5a6ffeca-30e6-436a-8726-bc3bae545c54
  3. Can't open specific program or uninstall it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open specific program or uninstall it.: I can't open some of program such as Steam, IDM, or install any program that just download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-specific-program-or-uninstall-it/5a6ffeca-30e6-436a-8726-bc3bae545c54
  4. Windows 10 can't open programs

Windows 10 can't open programs: I've reinstalled windows twice already, it works about a week and then just stops opening programs. I've tried a bunch of solutions, none have worked for me so far, when I try sfc /scannow it says windows resource protection could not start repair service. I also get an error...
  5. Can't open programs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open programs?: Hello all. Yesterday, I was on my computer playing a game when the internet just cut out for whatever reason. Okay, fine. I reset my router, and waited for it to reboot. Aroudn that time, my computer had a notification that said "Shutdown happening in five minutes" or...
  6. Can't open program, neither uninstall it!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't open program, neither uninstall it!: I have a Lenovo Legion Y720. Without doing anything out of the ordanary, Lenovo's Nerve Sense didn't wan't to open. I tried uninstalling it, but nothing really happens. The uninstaller remains in one place and never gets to remove the program. Every single form I go on with...
  7. Can't open any program as administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open any program as administrator: I am tryning to run cmd, powershell, etc as administrator, but showing error "The specified service does not exist as an installed service.". I also can't intall any applications. What should I do now?...
  8. Can't open midi programs

in Cortana
    Can't open midi programs: I have several new Jammer 4 Midi Arrangement Software Copies. They are less than 7 MB in size. Contains only MIDI - no audio. Windows 10 could not upgrade because of this program. I uninstalled it, but now Windows is not recognising it. There must be a driver or something to...
  9. I can't open any program

I can't open any program: Hi! My name is Beltrán. Today my laptop just got a windows update and, when I turned it on after finishing installing the update, it worked just fine. The problem appeared like 1 or 2 minutes later. I wanted to open Chrome but, when I pressed on the icon, it wouldn't open...
  10. I can't open a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't open a program: Hey, The setup program (.exe) of Lightshot is on my C drive. I relocated my program files from my C to my D drive not too long ago, throught the regedit. But when I continued the installation through the setup program, it downloaded lightshot on my C drive. Whenever I...