Windows 10: can't open widgets

Discus and support can't open widgets in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,yesterday i did upgrade to my laptop fully compatible with win 11, everything seem work good, excepted widgets. everytime I try to login it throw me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SilvioFranco1980, Oct 6, 2021.

1. can't open widgets

Hi,yesterday i did upgrade to my laptop fully compatible with win 11, everything seem work good, excepted widgets. everytime I try to login it throw me out and i can't open.thanks

:)

SilvioFranco1980, Oct 6, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft To Do iOS 14 widgets are now available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/2118825

Brink, Oct 6, 2021
  3. t9rfbb Win User
    t9rfbb, Oct 6, 2021
  4. tnuoriv Win User

can't open widgets

N97 some widgets won't open

I can't see the malfunctioning widgets on the Applications list because I've already removed or tried to remove those. If I select organize and remove it says that the file is corrupted. So, I can't get rif of the icons but even if I try to re-install the
    widgets they won't open.

Is there a way to somehow manually remove all files concerning those widgets so I would get rid of the icons and try to re-install them from scratch?

tnuoriv, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

can't open widgets

1. can't open widgets - Similar Threads - can't open widgets

2. Widgets not opening in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets not opening in windows 11: Hello there, As the Windows 11 widget is a useful feature,I am looking someone to help me with one of my issues in windows 11, that is widgets panel is not opening.Even the information text appearing on the widget button like temperature, stocks, etc is not showing.let me...
  3. Widgets not opening in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widgets not opening in windows 11: Hello there, As the Windows 11 widget is a useful feature,I am looking someone to help me with one of my issues in windows 11, that is widgets panel is not opening.Even the information text appearing on the widget button like temperature, stocks, etc is not showing.let me...
  4. Calendar Widget on Taskbar does not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Widget on Taskbar does not open: I know this is a duplicate question, however no solution on any other forum I have seen has helped me.When I click on the calendar widget on the bottom right of my taskbar, I get a loading circle for ~1 second and then nothing happens. The calendar does not open.What I have...
  5. Widgets in Windows 11, not opening/working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets in Windows 11, not opening/working: Hi all,I have not idea if I'm in the right place but hope someone can help. I've been trying to open widgets in the task bar but nothing is happening. It was working when I bought my laptop about a month ago but not now. Is there a but that needs fixing? I've tried to disable...
  6. Widgets Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets Won't Open: After update KB5007292 widgets no longer opens the icon cycles and the screen flickers slightly. If I open Edge and select the icon the web browser flickers ....
  7. Widgets Won't Open

Widgets Won't Open: After update KB5007292 widgets no longer opens the icon cycles and the screen flickers slightly. If I open Edge and select the icon the web browser flickers ....
  8. widgets menu not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    widgets menu not opening: why cant i able to open widgets menu? it open at first and than certainly option get disappear from the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widgets-menu-not-opening/6746e807-ce25-49ae-a24e-85b6304d1c23
  9. widgets menu not opening

widgets menu not opening: why cant i able to open widgets menu? it open at first and than certainly option get disappear from the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widgets-menu-not-opening/6746e807-ce25-49ae-a24e-85b6304d1c23
  10. can't open widgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't open widgets: Hi,yesterday i did upgrade to my laptop fully compatible with win 11, everything seem work good, excepted widgets. everytime I try to login it throw me out and i can't open.thanks...