Windows 10: Can't open Windows 10 "No Boot Device Is Available"

Discus and support Can't open Windows 10 "No Boot Device Is Available" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently upgraded online from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I'm using Parallels to partition my Apple desktop in order to use Windows. When I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DJCLA, Apr 14, 2020.

1. DJCLA Win User

Can't open Windows 10 "No Boot Device Is Available"

I recently upgraded online from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I'm using Parallels to partition my Apple desktop in order to use Windows. When I tried to open Windows 10 today I got the message that "no boot device is available." I've tried several times to get something to happen, including shutting down my computer three times, to no avail. I'm including a screen cap, in case someone can use it to give me advice. Thanks in advance for any help! Can't open Windows 10 "No Boot Device Is Available" 6864388a-c2bc-4289-93c6-c96cf27b3e68?upload=true.png

:)

DJCLA, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 14, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Can't boot from DVD drive

Is your controller in RAID/AHCI modes? If so, the DVD drive will be listed as a separate device in the list of available boot devices, not as "CDROM". Remember that when setting boot device priority. Otherwise, read the manual to see which hotkey during POST brings up the boot menu that lets you select which device to boot from. Even here, the drive will be listed separately, and not as "CDROM".

btarunr, Apr 14, 2020
  4. erixx Win User

Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't open Windows 10 "No Boot Device Is Available" - Similar Threads - Can't open Boot

2. bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth is not available on this device windows 10: Hi,I opened my PC today and suddenly I was unable to use bluetooth anymroe.1. I updated the Bios.2. downloaded from DELL website the latest drivers.3. The device manager shows the messege: "This hardware device is not currently connected to the computer. code 45To resolve...
  3. NO BOOT DEVICE AVAILABLE

in Windows 10 Customization
    NO BOOT DEVICE AVAILABLE: All the files in my desktop, updated some time ago with Windows10 Pro, got corrupted recently. This might have happened, on my Dell Desktop, after Windows 10 update, version 20H2 as I started getting a consistent message on my computer; like “no boot device available Dell”....
  4. 802.11n usb network device not available on boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    802.11n usb network device not available on boot: I have an 802.11n network device that was always available on boot in windows 10 until lately. I have not changed anything other than doing updates. It says I have the latest driver and power management "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" is unchecked....
  5. No boot device available

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No boot device available: Windows 10 is s suddenly going to black screen and showing "no boot device available" please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-boot-device-available/b0b93e64-327e-437a-b34d-8b7c4bb6e41c
  6. Windows 10 startup message says no boot device available

Windows 10 startup message says no boot device available: My dell desktop will not start up. I get the Windows logo with the working dial and after awhile it says no boot device available I try F1 with nothing and F2 to run the set up recovery, but none of those options work...
  7. no boot device available

no boot device available: no boot device found I have tried all instruction from the internet f 1 2 and 12 keys and nothing work s anyone know what is the solution or problem...
  8. Can't open playback or recording devices in Windows 10

Can't open playback or recording devices in Windows 10: Hello, for quite a few months now I have been unable to open the playback or recording devices on my windows 10 PC. Whenever I right click on my audio and press sound, the settings will pop up for a brief moment and then immediately disappear, no matter what I do to open the...
  9. No boot device available

No boot device available: Whilst starting up, Dell logo appears. After a while a black screen comes up saying: no boot device found. Please help.*Shock 43925
  10. No boot device available

in Windows 10 Support
    No boot device available: My girlfriend's desktop computer has broken down and gives me the message "No boot device available". Before that screen it shows me something about RAID volumes which I don't fully understand. It's a Dell Dimension something, at least 5 years old. I tried resetting defaults...