Windows 10: cant open windows apps with windows 10pro

Discus and support cant open windows apps with windows 10pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; im new to it so im not sure what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dave hofer, May 17, 2019.

1. cant open windows apps with windows 10pro

im new to it so im not sure what to do

:)

dave hofer, May 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 17, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. cant open windows apps with windows 10pro :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 17, 2019
  4. cant open windows apps with windows 10pro

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 17, 2019
Thema:

cant open windows apps with windows 10pro

1. cant open windows apps with windows 10pro - Similar Threads - cant open apps

2. Windows 10Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10Pro: Mam nietypowe pytanie. Podłączyłem telewizor Samsung QE55Q80B za pomocą przewodu LAN do routera, odbieram w ten sposób platformy internetowe Canal+ i Viaplay. Z kolei do routera za pomocą Wi-Fi podłączony jest laptop Samsung RC 730 z zainstalowanym systemem Windows 10 PRO.I...
  3. windows apps cant open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows apps cant open: Today I made changes on my PC to clean it and now I cant open Windows apps like camera, photo app, calendar, etc...It will load infinitely and nothing will happen. I restarted the computer but it still the same....
  4. windows apps cant open

windows apps cant open: Today I made changes on my PC to clean it and now I cant open Windows apps like camera, photo app, calendar, etc...It will load infinitely and nothing will happen. I restarted the computer but it still the same....
  5. Windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10pro: Is Windows 10pro, purchased from Microsoft website, a retail version that can be re-installed if i build a new PC. As in it can be transferred to a totally new PC?Thank you for any help...
  6. Windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10pro: Is Windows 10pro, purchased from Microsoft website, a retail version that can be re-installed if i build a new PC. As in it can be transferred to a totally new PC?Thank you for any help...
  7. Windows 10pro

8. Windows 10Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10Pro: can't update Windows it installs the update and when restarts it uninstall I been trying to install this update quite a few times and and the same results all the times. PS this is the last update for my windows 10Pro can you guys help am frustrated that not all can't up date...
  9. this app cant open - windows 10

this app cant open - windows 10: hello i have problem with my windows 10 , when i want to open image type files windows showing me this error , can anyone hel to solve it ? [ATTACH] خرید لباس بچه...
  10. windows 10pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10pro: i do not want windows 10pro but icannot work on my device without the activation of that windows and i do not know the product key so what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10pro/de3ad722-978d-4b97-9e90-177f7f452845