Windows 10: Can't open windows due to a non existant email. Not recognized so i can't login

Discus and support Can't open windows due to a non existant email. Not recognized so i can't login in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When i created my email account. I mistakenly hit the Y instead of the T in outlook. Making it OUY. And my account was created with that spelling. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TammyGray1, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Can't open windows due to a non existant email. Not recognized so i can't login

When i created my email account. I mistakenly hit the Y instead of the T in outlook. Making it OUY. And my account was created with that spelling. So when i tried to sign in, i was told that the account did not exist..so i couldn't sign in. I created another email but when i try it I'm unable to sign it with that also. Login keeps asking for my password which doesn't work on a non existant email.. So i can't get into window settings to fix this problem... If anyone has any insight on this matter . It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

:)

TammyGray1, Feb 11, 2019

2. Mobile Me setup problems on a N900 (T-Mobile and AT&T DSL)

Hi!

On my Nokia N900 phone I can do the following just fine (whether my internet connection is T-Mobile Internet or AT&T DSL via an Airport Extreme):

• Send and receive Gmail mail (IMAP and SMTP works fine)
    • Receive MobileMe email (IMAP works fine)

What I can't do is send MobileMe email. The N900's email client appears to connect and authenticate with the smtp.me.com server, then it spits back an "unable to send" message.

Also, my MacBook Pro's Mail client works fine on my home Airport Extreme / AT&T DSL network.

My SMTP settings:

• smtp.me.com
    • username: (just the part before the @mac.com)
    • secure authentication set to "login" (i.e., "password")
    • secure connection set to SSL & Port 587

I've futzed with the settings to no avail (turned secure connection off, turned secure auth off, etc.). Even as a test I messed up the Gmail settings then set them back to the proper settings and still get Gmail to work, so something is going on where smtp.me.com
    is rejecting the email, even though its mac.com email.

Any suggestions ??

Thanks in advance !!

Gene_Avenir, Feb 11, 2019
  3. cestout Win User
    Typing a "t" opens a new window?

I have read the other similar posts. This is a desk top (Tower) computer and it happens frequently but not every time, it is lower case t, and it happens in just about any program - outlook, word, excel, mspub, but it has opened a browser at times. The
    new window is always different, al list of some kind. I put the curser back next to the t and the new window goes away. It is like a hot key, but not a combination (ctrl +) ane the window opened varies. Quite annoying and inconvenient! This happened in
    Windows 7 and still in Windows 10.

cestout, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Can't open windows due to a non existant email. Not recognized so i can't login

Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Can't open windows due to a non existant email. Not recognized so i can't login

1. Can't open windows due to a non existant email. Not recognized so i can't login - Similar Threads - Can't open due

2. I can't login my windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't login my windows: Hi, I just updated my Windows (which says longer than normal on the notification). After 30 mins update, the login screen showed up, I typed my password and hit enter, the screen shows Welcome but it comes back to login screen again. Now my Windows doesnt have any restore...
  3. Can't open attached documents to Emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open attached documents to Emails: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows Vista just recently and can no longer open pdf documents attached to emails (AOL). I understand that the problem might be caused by my outlook profile but can't find how to resolve? Regards Robert Barrow...
  4. i can't login in windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i can't login in windows: today i started my pc.. then am greeted with my log on screen where I use my picture password to log in, I draw the pattern and nothing happens, I wait a few minutes then it jumps back to the original log on screen even i try to go for advance repairing option by taping f8...
  5. Can't delete "emails and apps" account that no longer exists

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't delete "emails and apps" account that no longer exists: I have an email account through a university I no longer attend that is included in my list of accounts. I receive constant notifications saying that I need to "update the password" for this account, but I can't because the account no longer exists. I also can't delete the...
  6. I Can't open or download email attachments

I Can't open or download email attachments: My OS is windows 10. Do I need to install Adobe Reader? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/i-cant-open-or-download-email-attachments/cdbb492f-64ec-4e74-acc7-5b99c4abf112
  7. Can't login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't login: I just tried to change the font in my windows 10 pc .And when i tried to restart my computer I can't. The login window doesn't appearing.What can i do .pls help...
  8. Can't login

Can't login: My Windows just upgraded on my Surface laptop. Now instead of a password bar my initial screen shows the msg "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. You can set up your pin again by going to Settings>Accounts>Sign in options"...
  9. Can't login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't login: trying to put new hard drive in. My old unit would shut down randomly and come rite back on. I am trying to change the hard drive and see if that will fix the problem. But I put another hard drive in and when it comes on ask for my password and it says invalid just won't take...
  10. Can't login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't login: Reading the title sounds like I could simply reset my password to fix the problem, but the computer actually recognises that the password is correct and still won't log in. If I type in the wrong password, I get told the password is wrong; if I type in the correct password,...