Windows 10: Can't open Windows Icon

Discus and support Can't open Windows Icon in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just bought a new desktop with Windows 10 All worked OK. I put some information on it And now I can not use the left click on mouse to open Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by George Lawshe, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Can't open Windows Icon

I just bought a new desktop with Windows 10 All worked OK. I put some information on it And now I can not use the left click on mouse to open Windows start icon on the task bar. the left click will open other apps and the right click works on the Microsoft icon to bring up the control panel, printers, etc.
    how can I get the Microsoft icon to open up.?

:)

George Lawshe, Aug 2, 2020

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Can't open Windows Icon

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Naki, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Can't open Windows Icon

1. Can't open Windows Icon - Similar Threads - Can't open Icon

2. Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon: Can't Open Properties Window on Any Program, Folder, or Icon. and then some setting options also did not respond when I clicked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-properties-window-on-any-program-folder/0452e891-e926-45e3-a11c-57697130f0aa
  3. Can't open Mail icon

Can't open Mail icon: I am trying to open my email and computer tries to open it and then it disappears. That was happening with my calendar a few days ago, had to delete app and restart and it seemed like it cleared up but then it started happening to my email...
  4. Can't open Mail icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open Mail icon: I am trying to open my email and computer tries to open it and then it disappears. That was happening with my calendar a few days ago, had to delete app and restart and it seemed like it cleared up but then it started happening to my email...
  5. Can't open Mail icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Can't open files with an archive box icon on it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open files with an archive box icon on it.: Hello, I've upgraded to Windows 11 and now Ican't open any files anymore with an archive box icon on it. I already logged off and back in to Onedrive. After the sync I get the same problem. I put out the archive option in the settings menu. I restartd the Windows Explorer...
  7. Can't open files with an archive box icon on it.

Can't open files with an archive box icon on it.: Hello, I've upgraded to Windows 11 and now Ican't open any files anymore with an archive box icon on it. I already logged off and back in to Onedrive. After the sync I get the same problem. I put out the archive option in the settings menu. I restartd the Windows Explorer...
  8. Can't open tray icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open tray icons: Hi, I just got this problem about a day ago, and I don't have any ideas anymore on how to fix this. So the issue is that I can't open any of the tray icons that are like built into windows like the notification centre, the Wi-Fi, sound, calendar and battery icons all also...
  9. Can't open tray icons

Can't open tray icons: Hi, I just got this problem about a day ago, and I don't have any ideas anymore on how to fix this. So the issue is that I can't open any of the tray icons that are like built into windows like the notification centre, the Wi-Fi, sound, calendar and battery icons all also...
  10. Can't open tray icons

in Windows 10 Customization