Windows 10: Can't open Windows security. After I click on this, nothing happen. Any ideas?

Discus and support Can't open Windows security. After I click on this, nothing happen. Any ideas? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tavibobe99 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tavibobe99, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Can't open Windows security. After I click on this, nothing happen. Any ideas?

/u/tavibobe99, Apr 2, 2021
  2. Jsssssssss, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Can't open Windows security. After I click on this, nothing happen. Any ideas?

1. Can't open Windows security. After I click on this, nothing happen. Any ideas? - Similar Threads - Can't open security

2. Can't click any icons in Windows. Nothing happens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click any icons in Windows. Nothing happens.: I can log into Windows 10 and it all looks fine but none of the icons respond. Not even shut down. This happened on Thursday then it suddenly was OK yesterday morning after around a dozen reboots. But then the problem came back yesterday afternoon....
  3. Can't click any icons in Windows. Nothing happens.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't click any icons in Windows. Nothing happens.: I can log into Windows 10 and it all looks fine but none of the icons respond. Not even shut down. This happened on Thursday then it suddenly was OK yesterday morning after around a dozen reboots. But then the problem came back yesterday afternoon....
  4. Can't click any icons in Windows. Nothing happens.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't download apps, nothing happened after click "Get"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download apps, nothing happened after click "Get": After I click the "Get" button on the app page, nothing happened on Edge, Chrome, Opera. I done the trouble shooting by windows/setting/update-securiy/troubleshoot/widows-store-apps,, it shows no error. On the app store, I tired signout my account, but still the same ,...
  6. Nothing happens when I click on any option in WinRE Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nothing happens when I click on any option in WinRE Windows 10: Windows just updated something, and my Desktop PC is just a crashing mess. BSoD over and over with various error codes though mostly Invalid Process Attach Attempt. Can't get Windows to run long enough to uninstall update, or use SFC or DISM in command prompt, and if I go to...
  7. I click an app and nothing happens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I click an app and nothing happens: Hello, I have updated my windows yesterday and ever since then I have been having some issues opening certain apps, when I click “app”, nothing happens at all, not even an error message. I have read that the reason could be file corruptions after the update so I tried...
  8. Nothing happens when I click on any of these

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing happens when I click on any of these: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlueMonkey35 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfre2p/nothing_happens_when_i_click_on_any_of_these/
  9. Any ideas? Why is this happening?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any ideas? Why is this happening?: https://reddit.com/link/f4168f/video/jlhxds418zg41/player submitted by /u/iCaff [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f4168f/any_ideas_why_is_this_happening/
  10. I click upgrade, but nothing happens?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I click upgrade, but nothing happens?: I am running 8.1 pro 64 bit. I click the icon at the bottom, it says "this pc is compatible" and I click upgrade. I click continue and it checks for updates. None are found. No updates are hidden. I have read and seem to have all necessary updated already installed. Why would...