Windows 10: Can't open Windows Security app in Win11

Discus and support Can't open Windows Security app in Win11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't open the Windows Security app for an unknown reason.I can't open it since I upgrade my os to Windows 11 release preview channel.I never met... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JaedenTai, Jan 2, 2022.

1. JaedenTai Win User

Can't open Windows Security app in Win11

I can't open the Windows Security app for an unknown reason.I can't open it since I upgrade my os to Windows 11 release preview channel.I never met this issue in Win 10 before.

:)

JaedenTai, Jan 2, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can't open Windows Security app in Win11 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 2, 2022
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jan 2, 2022
  4. Can't open Windows Security app in Win11

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 2, 2022
Thema:

Can't open Windows Security app in Win11

1. Can't open Windows Security app in Win11 - Similar Threads - Can't open Security

2. Can't open Windows Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Windows Security: I can't open windows security. I suspected it to be a virus, so I downloaded Malwarebytes and ran a full scan and there were 30 detections. Mainly trojan and RiskWareNSudo, affecting registries and other core files. I quarantined them and restarted my pc, but Windows Security...
  3. Can't open Windows Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open Windows Security: I can't open windows security. I suspected it to be a virus, so I downloaded Malwarebytes and ran a full scan and there were 30 detections. Mainly trojan and RiskWareNSudo, affecting registries and other core files. I quarantined them and restarted my pc, but Windows Security...
  4. Can't open Windows Security App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Windows Security App: I just updated to Windows 11 and had a clean Windows 10 install prior to that. For some reason, I cannot open my "Windows Security" app. I have AVAST and Malwarebytes as my anti-virus software. But looking for help to just open the app. Thanks...
  5. Can't open Windows Security App

Can't open Windows Security App: I just updated to Windows 11 and had a clean Windows 10 install prior to that. For some reason, I cannot open my "Windows Security" app. I have AVAST and Malwarebytes as my anti-virus software. But looking for help to just open the app. Thanks...
  6. Can't open windows security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open windows security: For some reason I can't open windows security on my windows 11 pc, I've tried reinstalling it via Powershell, reset and repair via settings and restarted windows multiple times, but it still won't open.The main reason I want to open windows security is to install cheat engine...
  7. Can't open windows security

Can't open windows security: For some reason I can't open windows security on my windows 11 pc, I've tried reinstalling it via Powershell, reset and repair via settings and restarted windows multiple times, but it still won't open.The main reason I want to open windows security is to install cheat engine...
  8. This app can't open Windows Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This app can't open Windows Security: Potentially unwanted app foundto review your options, go to windows security.Windows security was spamming that it detected some threats and then when I tried to open it the app this message popped up "There’s a problem with Windows Security. Reinstall the application from...
  9. Can't open Windows Security app in Win11

Can't open Windows Security app in Win11: I can't open the Windows Security app for an unknown reason.I can't open it since I upgrade my os to Windows 11 release preview channel.I never met this issue in Win 10 before....
  10. Windows Security can't open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security can't open: I can't open windows security even I uninstall all third-party antivirus software I search all solution and all doesn't work for me Can someone please help me ?...