Windows 10: Can't open windows security

Discus and support Can't open windows security in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some reason I can't open windows security on my windows 11 pc, I've tried reinstalling it via Powershell, reset and repair via settings and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tristan Veldkamp, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Can't open windows security

For some reason I can't open windows security on my windows 11 pc, I've tried reinstalling it via Powershell, reset and repair via settings and restarted windows multiple times, but it still won't open.The main reason I want to open windows security is to install cheat engine since it would contain a virus, but I'm sure it's not, so if there's any way I could disable it via cmd or Powershell or any other way it would be more than good enough for me, but "Set-MpPreference -DisableRealtimeMonitoring $true" in Powershell doesn't work.

:)

Tristan Veldkamp, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Can't open windows security

1. Can't open windows security - Similar Threads - Can't open security

2. Can't open Windows Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Windows Security: I can't open windows security. I suspected it to be a virus, so I downloaded Malwarebytes and ran a full scan and there were 30 detections. Mainly trojan and RiskWareNSudo, affecting registries and other core files. I quarantined them and restarted my pc, but Windows Security...
  3. Can't open Windows Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open Windows Security: I can't open windows security. I suspected it to be a virus, so I downloaded Malwarebytes and ran a full scan and there were 30 detections. Mainly trojan and RiskWareNSudo, affecting registries and other core files. I quarantined them and restarted my pc, but Windows Security...
  4. Can't open Windows Security App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Windows Security App: I just updated to Windows 11 and had a clean Windows 10 install prior to that. For some reason, I cannot open my "Windows Security" app. I have AVAST and Malwarebytes as my anti-virus software. But looking for help to just open the app. Thanks...
  5. Can't open windows security tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open windows security tab: I've tried:REBOOT WIDNOWSWindows repair toolupdate windowsGet-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers Reset-AppxPackageSFC /scannowReinstall windows without GRUB erasingUploading files doesn't work, but it looks like a black box on opening....
  6. Can't open windows security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open windows security: For some reason I can't open windows security on my windows 11 pc, I've tried reinstalling it via Powershell, reset and repair via settings and restarted windows multiple times, but it still won't open.The main reason I want to open windows security is to install cheat engine...
  7. This app can't open Windows Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This app can't open Windows Security: Potentially unwanted app foundto review your options, go to windows security.Windows security was spamming that it detected some threats and then when I tried to open it the app this message popped up "There’s a problem with Windows Security. Reinstall the application from...
  8. Windows Security content can't be opened

Windows Security content can't be opened: I open up windows security and everything loads up correct, I see all the protection areas icons. I click on Virus and threat protection but it doesn't open. So I try out the other icons and they all don't open too but I can see them there. All the other pages are fine but...
  9. Can't open 'Windows Security Center'

Can't open 'Windows Security Center': I recently got a new computer and everything is working smoothly. My only issue is that I can't open windows security center. It shows that WSC is running and working, I'm just unable to actually open the application. From similar issues posted here I have: Checked for...
  10. Windows Security can't open

Windows Security can't open: I can't open windows security even I uninstall all third-party antivirus software I search all solution and all doesn't work for me Can someone please help me ?...